Reviews for Smile
EpicNinjaChica chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Aw! Adorable! :) I love it!
Magnasium Dynamite chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
I love watching people sleep, it's peaceful and nice. :)
superfresh chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
ahhh no please dont end this!

this fic is amazing, youre a great writer

add more to this pleeease

ill help you with ideas!
eclarerocks chapter 2 . 2/17/2011

this is such a good story. this chapter was just, perfection (like everything you write. hahah)

i love the whole three parts thing and how it transitions from don't smile or don't speak to smile or speak. and it totally is NOT creepy how clare watches eli in his sleep. it is totally romantic and cheesy and everything i love in a story. did i say this chapter was perfection? lol

TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
This story is soo good! I love it! Its soo sweet!
eliissexy chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
cool, srry but it is kinda creepy
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I loved this! You have such beautiful prose! I love how you contrasted the two of them, showing how they complimented one another's flaws, making them perfections in one another.

(And that part about watching Eli sleep had me melting)
writersblock92 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
hell no its not creepy! Id stare at him too! lol
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
:')

that was really cute and awesome and fantastic.

(sorry this review sucks, its late at night for me and i am not in a review writing mood, but i thought i'd leave you something nice)
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow, this was really great. Emotional, it made you think, and got both Clare's and Eli's personalities down. Great job! :)
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Loved how you started and ended the story. And of course, everything in between! :D
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
THAT WAS THE SWEETEST THING I'VE EVER READ!
literarius-aquarius chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I loved this story! "Like Spongebob and Patric"-great reference :D

Their relationship is so sweet...and I love the changes in Eli that you emphasized...great job!
literarylolita chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This didn't suck! It was adorable. I loved the stages. Something as simple as a smile can turn on its nature and become so complex and you really captured that!
depthoverdistance chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow, this is awesome. Loved it so much!