Reviews for A Wonderful Life
This is an amazing fic and I love it so much! You could write books if you wanted to. This had a powerful message beneath the characters everyone loves. I hope you continue to write.
This piece is absolutely beautiful 3
Justin chapter 4 . 10/2
Wow. as a bisexual man with a preference toward guys, as well as a HUGE fan of Harry Potter, this is one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read. If Lucy is reading this, I just want you to know that you are an amazing writer. And it would be a shame for you to stop. You have such amazing talent, and it could really take you far.
Aaaaaaw that was great
Vpandya chapter 4 . 9/26
Awwww! That's all I have to say: awwwwwww it was so beautiful
lola chapter 4 . 9/24
this is just bloody amazing. i love it so much and now i love you so much. so sweet and gentle. couldn't have made anything better. i do wish you live long and prosper my friend. you are without a doubt my favourite human being right now. cheers mate xx
Mely chapter 4 . 9/18
Amazing just amazing
Katya Garcia chapter 4 . 9/16
Hello Lucy.

I don't know what everyone else thinks, I will quote, as from your little piece "beauty is in the eye of it's beholder. It touched me in all the right places, it wasn't too abrupt, and the personalites of both Harry and Draco are what I imagined them to be after the war. Also, the grammar and spellig are immaculate. In short, perfect, and just what I need.

Lots and lots of hugs,
Katya
Pypersong chapter 4 . 9/15
Perfect.
spittingllama7856 chapter 4 . 9/10
Ah, this was good. I liked it a lot. I especially love what Draco wrote about Harry. Doesn't it just seem like Draco would have always seen Harry as he was, flaws and all, in a way other people wouldn't have? I dunno, I'm probably just being weird here. (Anyways!) I loved this one, and it was nicely done.
animegirl2098 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
This is such a amazing fanfic, it's so good and how you portrayed Harry and Draco... Thank you! :)
CrypticCatalyst chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Wow. I— this— wow. You've just been favorited. This was amazing.
InkedBaby chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Your stories are perfectly perfect! All of them. This is the best thing ever. Sosososo perfect. Draco as a reporter is perfect, Harry confused and angry is perfect, everything is perfect! I cannot get over this, I just can't. This is honestly the one story I've read where I was completely in love with every character. Draco is wonderful as a writer, an his voice just makes me want to curl up with ice cream and sob. Harry is the character I usually have such a problem with. Nobody writes him well at all, he's usually hatefull an immature, and they don't understand that his actions show a different side to him, but you've captured that wonderfully. Hermione is great in this too, setting him up all the time, but realizing her mistake. I don't know, I'm just in aw over here. This is lovely, you are lovely. I think this is the third story I've read from you tonight and I just can't get enough. You are one of the top writers in this site!
vanilla-nine chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I read it french (english isn't my first language) and I just wanted to thank you I just can't stand Aiden x) but it was great, thank you again :)
fraiseabricot chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
English is not my first language so I won't write a very long review but I still wanted to say that I loved your story.