Reviews for A Wonderful Life
Stella Joly chapter 4 . 3/21
Amazing story
Curtis chapter 4 . 1/27
This was glorious work! I absolutely loved it! Kudos to you and your writing!
Wow. That is one of the best, if not the best fanfic I have ever read. Perfect.
Dear Lucy,
You are as freaking close to perfect as it gets.
Sincerely,
A fan
You are amazing and I think that JK Rowling should be jealous of you. And this is REALLY good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
Holy fuck this was beautiful. It was raw and emotional and so realistic to what Harry would do. He absolutley would be in a rush and aggressive in approaching Draco and he would run in without thought and directly confront Draco. Draco is perfect in how he’d grow up to be! Thank you for writing this beautiful piece.
lkdaswani chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
I loved this chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2017
Amazing which it was longer
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
This is an amazing fic and I love it so much! You could write books if you wanted to. This had a powerful message beneath the characters everyone loves. I hope you continue to write.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
This piece is absolutely beautiful 3
Justin chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Wow. as a bisexual man with a preference toward guys, as well as a HUGE fan of Harry Potter, this is one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read. If Lucy is reading this, I just want you to know that you are an amazing writer. And it would be a shame for you to stop. You have such amazing talent, and it could really take you far.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2017
Aaaaaaw that was great
Vpandya chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
Awwww! That's all I have to say: awwwwwww it was so beautiful
lola chapter 4 . 9/24/2017
this is just bloody amazing. i love it so much and now i love you so much. so sweet and gentle. couldn't have made anything better. i do wish you live long and prosper my friend. you are without a doubt my favourite human being right now. cheers mate xx
Mely chapter 4 . 9/18/2017