Reviews for A Wonderful Life
animegirl2098 chapter 4 . 8/13
This is such a amazing fanfic, it's so good and how you portrayed Harry and Draco... Thank you! :)
BlazingFlames22 chapter 4 . 6/24
Wow. I— this— wow. You've just been favorited. This was amazing.
InkedBaby chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Your stories are perfectly perfect! All of them. This is the best thing ever. Sosososo perfect. Draco as a reporter is perfect, Harry confused and angry is perfect, everything is perfect! I cannot get over this, I just can't. This is honestly the one story I've read where I was completely in love with every character. Draco is wonderful as a writer, an his voice just makes me want to curl up with ice cream and sob. Harry is the character I usually have such a problem with. Nobody writes him well at all, he's usually hatefull an immature, and they don't understand that his actions show a different side to him, but you've captured that wonderfully. Hermione is great in this too, setting him up all the time, but realizing her mistake. I don't know, I'm just in aw over here. This is lovely, you are lovely. I think this is the third story I've read from you tonight and I just can't get enough. You are one of the top writers in this site!
vanilla-nine chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I read it french (english isn't my first language) and I just wanted to thank you I just can't stand Aiden x) but it was great, thank you again :)
fraiseabricot chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
English is not my first language so I won't write a very long review but I still wanted to say that I loved your story.

Obscene Cupcake chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
words cannot describe... this awesomeness.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
a hermoine who can learn and admit her mistakes and not make them again in fanfiction?

Obscene Cupcake chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I absolutely think a dark harry is possible, I absolutely adore the angsty stories because they are more REALISTIC, and I find myself a tad bit offended by the unvoiced but obvious aggression you are showing towards what you call "dark and emo" harry.

Harry went through a life where things are on edge. He was in the middle. His life was terrible in some aspects- if he told a stranger or a therapist who did not know of him, what he went through and the ages he went through them, they would be horrified and try to get him horrified too. but instead he would think of people who were tortured during the war or raped or killed ect, and realize that he didn't have it that bad, comparably. But neither did he have it good. So he would not allow himself to pity or sympathize with himself for his own experiences. and eventually that would catch up with him.

other than that, interesting story.
Kelewan chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
what a wonderful story! I loved reading it, it was amazing!

you describe so well the feelings of harry and the shift in his thoughts was really well written :) for example when harry closed his eyes, then you wrote "the reporter" instead of draco as harry did in his mind, it was really well done!

your writing and the way you express the feelings of the characters are wonderful, so is their setting and actions! I loved the discussion between hermione and ron in their kitchen, it was nice and touching :)

I am sad to learn that this is your last story :( but I wish you all the best and I hope you will still be in the fanfiction world ;)

thank you very much for this wonderful story!

MrsAnnaMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Dear Lucy,

your story is special, and makes me think that youre a very special person though I dont know you.

Your words, the idea of the story and the quotes you used are wonderful, and I enjoyed reading every bit of the story!

Big hug for you

MeEksiNs chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
it is a beautiful story. a definite all time favourite. thanks for sharing this wonderful fic with us. )
FeedMikey chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
I enjoyed it :D
Rooz990 chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
fantastic story
oOoiAMyourFATHAHoOo chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I absoFU*KINGlutely LOVED IT! It was soooooooo cuuute and the ending was perfect! I'm going to go check out your other work now )
Venus914 chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Aw...this is really great. Too bad you only got 43 reviews excluding my own. But it's really brilliant! Fans must not have been aware of this fanfiction. That's the only reason because this is really good.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »