Reviews for Flotsam
Jani chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Great story! The romance, or lack thereof, fits these characters. It's sweet for them and that's all that matters :) (Due to some language, should this be rated T? I'm not sure if website kicks off stories for that violation or not.)
I really loved the setting...can I go for a two month vacation to the beach now? And the whole relaxed, but with underlying serious problems atmosphere or tone. And your ocs were good (Danny, and his family, the bad guys). Curious about the Dept. Of Mysteries' mystery :) Also really liked the "supporting cast" of Harry, Ron, and even the little we see of Luna and Minerva, etc. Lovely story! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Dimac99 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Loved this, esp the sense of Severus still being very damaged underneath it all. And wasn't Danny a lovely surprise! I'm just sorry the sequel isn't finished.
r99smith chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
great story! loved the ending - thanks for writing
I M Sterling chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
LOVED it! Now I must dash off and look for the sequel.
bohufflepuff chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
This was just perfect! Hilarious and sweet and cute and just perfect! :)
bohufflepuff chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I was going to leave a review to tell you how much I'm enjoying this and how many times I've burst out laughing, but then this evil cliffhanger happened. Must keep reading!
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
HHAH! AWESOME!
Kelsey.writes.fanfiction chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
I loved this entire FanFiction. I didn't want to leave the computer for nearly anything once I started reading this! There were a few typos/word errors, but hey, we're all human! I loved how you wrote Severus. Heck, I enjoyed how you wrote the whole dang thing. I will be reading more of your work, that's for sure. So be warned. I will be back. ]

-Thanks,

-Kelsey
BulletTimeScully chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
Oh, yay! It was a wonderful ending... don't be worried. I love Danny, and the fact that he slugged Severus for being such a berk. Everyone needs a friend like that. :) I'll definitely be looking up your other stories, so thanks so much for sharing this one! It was just what I needed. :)
BulletTimeScully chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
I'm loving this story... but I'll be absolutely devastated if they don't have a happy ending! I know RL is like that, but after all they'be been through, they deserve a HEA... Beautiful story... now I'm off the the (hopefully happy) ending. :)
Moofie98 chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
Funny! :D Please hurry and update! They make such a cute couple!
severus chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
i am glad spock isn't here but hey i hula and do ballet
severus spock chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
spock: hee hee hee hee

severus: i wouldn't be caught dead in a penguin shirt period

spock: oh really what's this then? (holds up a penguin shirt from seaworld)

severus: that's different!

spock: oh well but it would be so cute!

(momentary silence followed by huge crashes and other sounds of a fight going on)
Moyra chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
I've very much enjoyed this haphazard flotsam in the HP-ocean - and I'm more than glad that you tried your hand at romance and not at drama, I prefer my loved ones to be alive. Great job,a also with the mystery part, looking forward to read more.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 12 . 6/8/2011