Reviews for Aftershocks
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Do I have a problem if I admit that I love drunk Tony? 'Cause I do :D

This was awesome and I felt so sorry for Tony when Jeanne left him. The poor guy :(

Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love Gibbs/Tony Father/son fics. There just aren't enough of them. I can't do the M/M fics with Gibbs, I just can't do it. But this was great. Really captured Tony's heartbreak as the show should've.

Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Good job- I like this.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very good attempt to give closure, which I don't think DiNozzo ever got. I'd like to see a basement conversation after the next episode, 'Family' was it? The one where McGee called him a liar behind his back, and Gibbs went on making him call Heidi's marks, even though he knew it was hurting. I'd love you to write the conversation they had then, as you had Tony's anger nailed in this one.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Pretty good!
FrostyFingers chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
i so loooved it!
tonysmel chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I read this story when it was submitted to the ff contest, and liked it very much. There needed to be some closure between Tony and the team, and especially Gibbs, after this episode, and I wish we had seen something like this play out. As it was left, I always wondered if Gibbs resented Tony for not reading him in on the assignment, despite the fact Jenny ordered him not to. Thanks for giving us some closure!
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
It never occured to me that his 'extra time' in the morgue helped save his life...Good one!
Angelpoint chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was a very good fanfiction! one of the few i actually enjoyed reading about this episode which is kinda weird considering the fact that i love the episode but the rest was all kinda mushy and all and i'm not a big fan of that and i'm rambling so i'm gonnna shut up now and end with a,

good job nicol.
katesari chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Love it! bye
alli1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I really liked this story. I thought the show just brushed over so many of the things you brought up that needed to be said between Gibbs and Tony. I'd like to see the conversation continue in the morning, but it's fine just the way it is.