Reviews for Bast's Story
myths rock chapter 5 . 2/9
Aww! This is my favorite story! Anubis x Bast forever!
DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
This is so good please update soon I really enjoyed reading this story I have not read many like it and I would like to say this is beyond awesome. I look forward to your next update until then...

DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings signing out!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I love this story! 33
Cookie. Monster 67 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Cats and dogs HATE each other! Although that may be true, it is sometimes said in early Egyptian mythology that they were husband and wife. A lot of the facts are conflicting. If you search up "George Washington", it'll probably give you the same thing on pretty much every site, book, etc. But different people believed different things so a lot of references will say different things about Egyptian, Greek, Norse mythology. I just can't help it, okay? Don't stop the good work!

Unleash Your Inner Self chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
This Is such a good story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Aldatariel Calentaur chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
I just don't know what to say, sorry for that.

But then, the favorite should be obvious enough.
BlackCat-Anubis chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
OMR! its amazing! LOVE it!
BlackCat-Anubis chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
OMG! i love it! dang it why did you leave it a cliff hanger! NEW CHAPTER!
BlackCat-Anubis chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
i love it! its very detailed and i love how you know the mythology as well. new chapter!
C.M. Haine chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
You're story is very good. A few spelling errors and if this is based on actual mythology, you may want to check you're sources. Most of the names and relations are correct but some are a bit fuzzy. It has a lot of potential and I look forward to reading more.
BlackCat-Anubis chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
its really good! i love how you showed the creation of the gods. Bast is so cute! Continue!