Reviews for The Toy Chest
TobiBlack chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Of all these toys, I think that Dean would be satisfied being existentially a toy Impala. And laugh that Sam is a doll, a 'girly' doll.
AnninaSA chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oookaay...? 'he's awesome, when he's the right way up.'
You're awesome, that's for sure! But when you're able to come up with this kind of crack and let it make perfect sense on both a superficial and a deeper, soul-reaching level, I doubt you yourself are the right way up. In a weird way. Which is awesome. Anything else is boring. Not you! You're weirdly awesome ;-)
PhoenixFlame123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
aww! that was cute!
ivydevoss chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This. Is. Unbelievably Amazing. I laughed so hard. I think I'm in love. With this story. WOW.
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was cute lol sam everyone is represented accurately
Asiil chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was so freaking cute. Had to bite my tongue in the middle of my philosophy class not to giggle.
I have no idea how you made toys fit the characters so perfectly but you did. Dean as a toy impala perfection.
Slinky cas... So cute.
Effsnares chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Dude. You're awesome. No, you're the fucking Batman.
HellhoundBound chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
this is so weirdly adorable. It's perfect in terms of how Castiel is more than happy to 'fall' :') everyone loves a bit of crack!
Lucifer Loves You Not chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Holy crap this is fucking ADORABLE! You made my day!
nonsolumsedetiam chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hilarious! I love what toys you chose to represent each character and how well you proved that they fit.

It's so funny that Gabriel is a monkey barrel, and Sam is a two-sided doll (some friends and I made a two faced doll once. One side was asleep, the other was awake. The awake end was creepy, so we just let it sleep), and Dean is a little toy impala that can rock out.

Cas as a slinky is just really well thought out to me. Mainly because I've ruined many slinkies by tangling them. And now I feel very guilty.
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
There are not enough words to describe how beyond awesome this was! Love 'doll sam'; Made me laugh out loud.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is... astonoshingly beautfiful.
siobhansgrant chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was awesome. Just... awesome. All the characterizations were so perfect. I tried to find a favorite match-up, but I loved them all: Cas as a slinky, Dean as the Impala, Sam/Emo-Sam (I'm pretty sure I owned him at one point), Gabe as the barrel of monkeys (which was amazing, by the way) ... And such perfect metaphors, too, for the characters.
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
SOOOOOOO CUUUUUTEEEE! X3

Seriously!

I mean, Cas as a Slinky? Dean as the Impala? Sam as one of those silly 2 faced dolls? Bobby as a teddy bear? Gabriel as the barrel for the Barrel-o-Monkeys? Genius!
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
THIS IS SO CUTE! Sams explanation was the BEST! "he's awesome when he's the right way up"

I absolutely LOVE this! :D