Reviews for Even Angels Fall
lilgenious chapter 32 . 7/13/2011
I can't believe that this story is over.

I really enjoyed this story and at least Athos and Milady got the happy ending they both deserve, Sissi as well.

Your stories are very enjoyable to read and I like them very much. I cannot wait for a new story by you and I hope it comes soon:-)
Mopsa chapter 32 . 7/4/2011
I loved reading this story. I was hooked from the first page. I got really into the characters and couldn't wait to find out what was happening to them next. Good job. Your stories are so much fun to read.
lilgenious chapter 25 . 6/9/2011
I couldn't help it... I had to review.

Wow this is such a sad story but I enjoy it and look forward to more. I feel really bad for Milady/Sabine. This must be hard for Athos to hear as well and as for Sissi well this is hard either way.

Continue the great work and I look forward to reading more!
Storyloverandteller101 chapter 21 . 5/9/2011
I love how you made Milady's character really more human than the way she was portrayed in the book. This is a great fic and I look forward to reading more.

It seems like Sissi does not really understand what her mother/aunt went through all those years before. I hope that Sissi overcomes her anger and misunderstanding and forgives her aunt or mother for never telling her this vital information.

Athos is portrayed extremely well as well and I really love how his character is not the unfeeling man that was seen in the book. The characters of all except for Sissi are taken from the Musical like your last fic right?

Well anyway I look forward to reading more and hopefully Athos and Milady will still be together without any bloodshed happening between them! As for Sissi I really hope that she can forgive Milady for never telling her the secret she has carried for so long.
Kaloubet chapter 21 . 5/7/2011
Athos takes a little bit long to realise what had happend to Milady - I mean, he knows life ... - that Sissi doesnt understand is clear, shes young ...

You paint the shame and the anger of Sabine very well, one understand why she wouldnt say it.
lilgenious chapter 21 . 5/6/2011
Aww... Milady was assaulted by that priest. Everything is starting to make more sense. No wonder why Milady wanted to keep this a secret. Hmm I hope that Sissi is nice to her now.

Poor Athos... Mind you I feel extremely bad for Milady (Sabine).

I have a question... is this story going to be as long as the last one? If it is awesome:D This is an awesome story and I look forward to reading the rest of it.
lilgenious chapter 20 . 5/1/2011
I love this story! Her priest? Oh this story is getting better and better!

Can't wait for more... it seems that I say this everytime I read a chapter of this story. Great job! You're doing very well:)
Kaloubet chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Ah - not Athos. Pity. But they will have to speak about their relationship and the cause of Miladys brandmark, thats interesting. Why didnt Athos want to understand so long and who was the man? Rochefort? Hm ...
lilgenious chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
Ooh another chapter! Aww I feel bad for Milady now:( She has been through so much already. I guess she has to tell Athos that he's the father somehow; hmm I wonder if this will put a damper on their relationship.

Poor Milady though...
Gwen chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
I have been eyeing this story with interest for some time now and have finally read through Angels of Crystal. Now that I am up to date and have fully read this story I can leave a review!

Great story so far... I really feel for Milady in this one. I feel bad that Sissi found out that Milady was her mother after all this time. Cannot wait for more... I want to see how Athos reacts to this and to see whether or not he will stay with her. I just have one question... Athos is the father right?

I also cannot wait to see whether or not Sissi will be able to forgive Milady for not telling her the truth. Can't wait for the update!
Kaloubet chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
Thats it! Great! Ah, I hope it will be ... ;-)
lilgenious chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
Aw Poor Milady... I feel really bad for her. At least Athos is there though. I really liked how her cared about her and stuck up for her before. Nice cliff hanger there:) I wonder what Milady will do now that her other secret will be unleashed. I guess she'll have to admit to more than one person right? Wow what a hard day for her. Can't wait for more!
Kaloubet chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
Oh, Mylady has suffered for shure. What is worse than to give a child away? But one question I have ... who is Sissis father?
lilgenious chapter 17 . 4/15/2011
Wow a lot of emotions in this chapter. Poor Milady... I feel really sorry for her. Not only did she have to explain this to her daughter but she also had to explain out loud to Athos! Great emotional conflicts you have going here... can't wait to read more.
Anonimous chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
So everything is finaly out in the open. I'm curious to see how Sissy will deal with it all.

I loved the way Athos stood up for Milady. He was really there for her.

I am really looking forward to your next chapter