Reviews for Completing Temperance Brennan
bonesfan619 chapter 295 . 2/13
I hope you are still planning to do a sequel. Please!
midnightsummergirl chapter 301 . 2/10
So beautiful!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Well done!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
This is a good, beginning! You have written a good start at a great fic. Can't wait to read the rest of this fic.
Concerned guest chapter 120 . 12/9/2016
I gotta say that I read your story probably five or mine times and I think it's awesome! I love Molly and Annie ! They are really cute and lovable!

However, I'm not really sure about how the justice system involving Annie's parents is pictured... While I really don't approve of their actions and think they should be punished to the hardes degree, I'm also a little uncomfortable about the "self justice" shown here... How the father was beaten up by cops (officially falling down stairs) or how the cell mates of both of them were tipped off about their offenses and beat them severely...
javan.clark91 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I'm almost done reading the chapters I'm at 290 and I'm loving the dynamic that they have and I love that in chapter 53 I think parker he is bossing a squint around it just gave me so happy inside lol loved it please do a sequel to this lol
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Genial cgg
Guest chapter 198 . 10/6/2016
Is a Santa sack sorta like abother stocking?
SusantheRedhead chapter 123 . 9/22/2016
I was origonally going to post that I was really envious about their trip, and I still am, but then I saw that they gt to the airport 45 minutes before departure and got jealous of that too. I travelled this last week and now you are supposed to get t the airport AT LEAST 2 hours in advance of departure if you are checking bags. Of course, you also have to go through a whole lot more clothing removal at security, and you can't even take in a simple bottle of water... times really have changed- this reminds me of a vacation with my parents when I was Parks age in the 80's my first plane ride.
SusantheRedhead chapter 70 . 9/21/2016
OK I don't know if this is even checked anymore, but I and I have to ask, since I forgot the first time I read this years ago, is the cannelloni recipe in this chapter one that you use? Cause the sounds delicious and I am always on the lookout for veggie recipes.

Also, if you are still thinking about doing a short story wrh some of Annica's background I think that would be really great to read. I'd love to see a bit about how he life was before she is brought into this story, and then maybe some getting adjusted scenes with Angier and Hodgens.
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 15 . 7/8/2016
This is my favorite Bones fanfiction story. I like it so much I am reading it again for probably the 8th time. I hope you will come back soon and finish the story please.
glee2304 chapter 177 . 6/6/2016
zzz
glee2304 chapter 115 . 6/5/2016
Guest chapter 301 . 5/26/2016
Hello,
I read your entire story and loved it. I hope you are still getting these emails. Did you ever get around to writing a sequel? If so where would it be? If not, would you consider writing one?

Thanks.
Darkangel665 chapter 301 . 5/12/2016
First of all I loved the story it was great. Also this is the longest story that I have ever read. It took me about a week to finish it beginning to end. Reading about Australia has made me want to visit. I remember watching the crocodile hunter when I was little and cried when he died. Thank you for responding to my reviews some authors don't and it makes the reader feel appreciated. Again thank you and good luck I give you my best.
16,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »