Reviews for Completing Temperance Brennan
DarkJosey66 chapter 1 . 1/23
I know this story is done but i can't help but i cant help but hope that you wrote that Tabitha Moore gets the just she deserve that they capture her killer i mean i know it seems illogical as Bones would say but i just cant help hope that you did that for her and if not the funeral scene is great tribute as well to this poor unfortunate child (i know fictional child shrug)
DarkJosey66 chapter 2 . 1/23
Hmmn im not a devout watcher of the Bones series but i thought everyone including Bones was on good terms with Hannah i don't completely understand why she's painted in a more negative light in this story unless your using it to speed up the break up between Hannah and Booth and Speed up the progression of Booth and Bones relationship too otherwise i don't understand unless you just don't like Hannah
SamJayandHolyMae chapter 295 . 12/4/2015
I can't believe I'm about to finish this story -for like the twentieth time!

I love it and am so excited for whenever the sequel comes out...how's that going, by the way?

HolyMae
Molly McKay chapter 25 . 11/25/2015
Im on chapter 20 and it is very good so far however you keep saying Parker is 11 and then 12 and then 11 again. Apart from that it is amazing
JJ chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I miss Molly..
maurine chapter 27 . 10/20/2015
suite en francais stp pareil pour ce chapitre
GalaxieGurl chapter 165 . 10/10/2015
Morning tea at pre-school day care? That is too cute. I know you're from Australia, so it makes sense, and sounds so much better than snack time! I keep having to google your unique terms for things...stockist for a retail store, robe for closet, etc. I feel like I'm reading Harry Potter all over again. Doubled my vocabulary with both stories. This is my second read of this story; I just don't recall all the terms you use. Rather than a distraction, I find it a charming touch, reminding me of Bones universal global appeal to a widely diverse audience of viewers and readers. Love it and your saga!
Inspiredwolfwriter chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 301 . 9/5/2015
I hope you will write a sequel one day soon. This is the second time I have read this story and I love it!
Lily Live chapter 301 . 8/2/2015
Wonderful story and I am happy to have had the privilege of meeting Molly and Annie.
Lily Live chapter 188 . 7/31/2015
I am very happily reading your story. It occurred to me this should be required reading for anyone wanting to have children. It is lovely. I know you finished this several years ago, but that is what makes the written word so much fun, it never gets old.
Lily Live chapter 150 . 7/30/2015
As I near the 1/2 way mark in this wonderful story, I am as engaged now as in the first chapter. I love reading the beginnings is a happy ending for my favorite fictional characters.
Lily Live chapter 50 . 7/27/2015
Chapter 50 and still I am very much enjoying this wonderful family. It is a feel good story that makes me happy.
Lily Live chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
I find I am quite enjoying this story. B&B are my favorite fictional characters and I like how you treat them.
Lily Live chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
I have been reading through a few tears. The story is beautiful and heartwarming.
16,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »