Reviews for Completing Temperance Brennan
Hi! I've read this like three times but I was late to the party and never reviewed. It's amazing, of course. One thing maybe nobody mentioned that gets me every time is WOW! Your McDonald's must be 100 times nicer than the ones in the US!
Goosey416 chapter 301 . 6/12
I just started watching bones this year and decided it was time to explore bones fanfiction. Your story was the first I read and I'm sure no other fic will compare. This was amazing! Thanks for spending so much of your time writing this and making it so absolutely perfect. I would (of course) love to read a sequel but you ended this fic so nicely that it isn't needed. This story has kept me up until early hours in the morning because I couldn't stop reading. It has made me laugh and cry and what more could I ask for? Overall I just want to thank you for writing this and for spending so much of your time getting the details just right! It is amazing! Thanks!
wyohoopsfan chapter 301 . 5/31
Loved this story! Would love to see a follow up or sequel of some sort. We have to find out about the baby, and would love to see Parker and Annie's relationship grow as they get older...
iagrl1223 chapter 1 . 5/14
This is probably the 5th time I've read this story but every time I love it just as much as the 1st time. Thanks for such a wonderful story
Lottee13 chapter 100 . 4/7
Yaaay! Chapter 100 again! I love this story so much! Reading it again for the third time! :D
Em52 chapter 301 . 1/10
i really enjoyed this story :) thankyou for writing it. and keep writing
im really enjoying this so far. I hope it stays that way
LivLaughLoveSVU chapter 301 . 12/3/2014
OMG I just finished reading this story for the 4 or 5 time and still love it !i feel like every time I read it I see something i didnt remember from the time befor ! I know it has been over a year since this ended but I really hope that your plan for a sequel is still a posabilety ?!
Guest chapter 301 . 10/27/2014
create a sequel out! This story was really great!create a sequel out! This story was really great!create a sequel out! This story was really great!
Yohannita0515 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Alguien quien pueda traducir esta historiaaa ammm como quisiera leerla pero esta en ingles y no entiendo ni la p :(
SamJayandHolyMae chapter 241 . 10/19/2014
Of maybe, Annie and Parker could stay together all the way through high school and go to college together where they help each other grow into awesome adults then after college and several months of starting off careers, they can get married.

Just an idea I'm throwing out -I am still awaiting, patiently because I understand life happens, the sequel to this story. As you can see, I'm re-re-re-reading it again. I think that makes the fourth time this year.

Hope you are enjoying your time with your new baby -baby's a year old or so now, right? Family is always a good way to spend your time.
Felinxx chapter 301 . 10/17/2014
Hey :)

I 'finally' ended this ff. and finally just because it took me a loooong time to read through it! :)
I started it and immediately LOVED Molly! Seriously sometimes I lay awake in bed at night and there's a story in my head that involves her :) Don't worry she is still yours and always will be :) but really the way you described her in the beginning, I always wanted to know more about that little girl :) Granted, this fluffy through and through thing normally isn't something I enjoy all the way and there were times when I thought 'Come on, let her be naughty just this once' :D but in the end I still loved it :)
Though I found it a bit sad that you eventually began to stopp telling every little detail but I guess it's hard to maintain that through 300 chapters isn't it? ;)
Well to end this (and seriously this is the longest review I've ever wrote) I LOVED LOVED LOVED your ff. and I'm really looking forward to the sequel as long as you still Plan on writing it? Would be great! :)
So I could go on and on talking about how I liked the development of the characters but I think you got by now that I just loved reading it :D
Guest chapter 301 . 9/30/2014
Awesome story. Bones and Booth are my faves and you definitely did them justice. Loved Molly and Annie also. You made it all seem real and I would love to see this acted out on a screen.
green eyed typhoon chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
its early days in this story and i see you have ridiculous amount of chapters but i am liking it so far and am particularly interested in seeing max meet molly
Jamistarme1 chapter 282 . 9/21/2014
Please ignore the haters. Your story is lovely. When I first began, I realized early that you were most likely Australian. And while some things are slightly different they aren't enough to make me stop reading.
Great job! And seriously, block the haters ;-) if tgeyve read 280 chapters in, you're doing something right.
16,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »