Reviews for Completing Temperance Brennan
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 15 . 7/8
This is my favorite Bones fanfiction story. I like it so much I am reading it again for probably the 8th time. I hope you will come back soon and finish the story please.
glee2304 chapter 177 . 6/6
zzz
glee2304 chapter 115 . 6/5
Hello,
I read your entire story and loved it. I hope you are still getting these emails. Did you ever get around to writing a sequel? If so where would it be? If not, would you consider writing one?

Thanks.
Darkangel665 chapter 301 . 5/12
First of all I loved the story it was great. Also this is the longest story that I have ever read. It took me about a week to finish it beginning to end. Reading about Australia has made me want to visit. I remember watching the crocodile hunter when I was little and cried when he died. Thank you for responding to my reviews some authors don't and it makes the reader feel appreciated. Again thank you and good luck I give you my best.
Darkangel665 chapter 271 . 5/11
Did you know that the happy birthday song is trade marked and purple have to pay to sing it in public places or on TV and books. I have also never heard of the don't touch the bottom tradition. I'm from the southern half of the United States. There's also a add on to the birthday song that I find amusing. 'And many more on channel four, and Scooby-Doo on channel two, and a big fat lady on channel eighty, and Frankenstein on channel nine, happy birthday to you.' There's even a instilling version. Just a little bit of trivia. Hope you have a good day and good luck, I'm really enjoying your story.
I know this has been out a while. I have read it a few times. Just wanted to say thanks. Maybe it's lame but I have four kids, one with special needs. When I feel like I'm starting to cut corners as a mom here and there, this story gives me a boost to remind me that every parent struggles but we all need to give our best, always.
Darkangel665 chapter 197 . 5/10
Why did they have to go to a salon to get gum your of hair. You just put peanut butter on the area and the gun will slide right out. I blame movies for people not knowing this simple and non expensive way to remove gum.
Darkangel665 chapter 10 . 5/5
I love how Hannah got the boot. When it happened I imagined myself as Mr. Burns tapping my fingers together saying 'excellent' (Simpsons reference). Again love the story.
sourav15 chapter 64 . 4/25
sourav15 chapter 11 . 4/22
Hurray!

Great going..Thank you
sourav15 chapter 8 . 4/22
waiting for booth and hannah break up... good going though
16,824 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »