Reviews for Completing Temperance Brennan
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 39 . 8/25
"Oh come on Sweetie, if Sully was peanut, what would Booth's name be."

I love this story but I don't really get this part. If Booth is bigger than Sully wouldn't he be something bigger than a peanut not smaller?

Brennan looked up the ceiling, her cheeks burning red; she licked her lips and looked to her friend.

"Microbe."

Angela bolted out of the office as quick as she could, closed the door and was heard squealing.
mslyon chapter 301 . 7/23
Ok, I know this fanfic was finished a looooong time ago, but I just read the last chapter and I've got to say.. It was INCREDIBLE. Everything about it was loveable...I fell in love with Molly and I'm seriously thinking of adopting a child in a few years (I'm currently 24, and that's a little too young) I seriously admire your consistency and the fact that you wrote THREE HUNDRED awesome chapters! well... cheers to you! Thank you for everything you wrote!
Illbeyourbatman chapter 1 . 5/16
Just started reading this and I love it already!

Got to the bottom and went to click next chapter and there is 301! I don't know wether to be excited or terrified
kiwifan13 chapter 301 . 4/18
I not sure if you will still get this review, but I just have to say thanks :) I have throughly enjoyed reading your story, rather obsessivey I might add, over the last few days. I am new to Bones fanfics and yours is definitely one I'll be reading again and again.

I really enjoyed the way that you wrote about their personal lives rather than cases. I also really enjoyed reading about the trip to Australia - being from over the ditch it felt like a little bit of home (like any good kiwi I have family in Aussie and have been to the Gold Coast/theme parks/Australia Zoo).

When first starting to read this fic I did wonder how you were going to keep me reading for 300 chapters! However getting to chapter 300 was so sad - I just wanted to keep reading about this family you had created.

I could keep going on and on about all the awesome parts to this story and how you wove them altogether, how you made me literally lol, and how you brought tears to my eyes through your words. I really hope you do receive this review, again thank you for sharing your work with us.
guest chapter 9 . 4/11
I've recently dicovered your story ans i looooved it
Is there a possibility of a sequel ?
bonesfan619 chapter 295 . 2/13
I hope you are still planning to do a sequel. Please!
midnightsummergirl chapter 301 . 2/10
So beautiful!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Well done!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
This is a good, beginning! You have written a good start at a great fic. Can't wait to read the rest of this fic.
Concerned guest chapter 120 . 12/9/2016
I gotta say that I read your story probably five or mine times and I think it's awesome! I love Molly and Annie ! They are really cute and lovable!

However, I'm not really sure about how the justice system involving Annie's parents is pictured... While I really don't approve of their actions and think they should be punished to the hardes degree, I'm also a little uncomfortable about the "self justice" shown here... How the father was beaten up by cops (officially falling down stairs) or how the cell mates of both of them were tipped off about their offenses and beat them severely...
javan.clark91 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I'm almost done reading the chapters I'm at 290 and I'm loving the dynamic that they have and I love that in chapter 53 I think parker he is bossing a squint around it just gave me so happy inside lol loved it please do a sequel to this lol
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Genial cgg
Guest chapter 198 . 10/6/2016
Is a Santa sack sorta like abother stocking?
SusantheRedhead chapter 123 . 9/22/2016
I was origonally going to post that I was really envious about their trip, and I still am, but then I saw that they gt to the airport 45 minutes before departure and got jealous of that too. I travelled this last week and now you are supposed to get t the airport AT LEAST 2 hours in advance of departure if you are checking bags. Of course, you also have to go through a whole lot more clothing removal at security, and you can't even take in a simple bottle of water... times really have changed- this reminds me of a vacation with my parents when I was Parks age in the 80's my first plane ride.
SusantheRedhead chapter 70 . 9/21/2016
OK I don't know if this is even checked anymore, but I and I have to ask, since I forgot the first time I read this years ago, is the cannelloni recipe in this chapter one that you use? Cause the sounds delicious and I am always on the lookout for veggie recipes.

Also, if you are still thinking about doing a short story wrh some of Annica's background I think that would be really great to read. I'd love to see a bit about how he life was before she is brought into this story, and then maybe some getting adjusted scenes with Angier and Hodgens.
16,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »