Reviews for Completing Temperance Brennan
Lily Live chapter 150 . 1h
As I near the 1/2 way mark in this wonderful story, I am as engaged now as in the first chapter. I love reading the beginnings is a happy ending for my favorite fictional characters.
Lily Live chapter 50 . 7/27
Chapter 50 and still I am very much enjoying this wonderful family. It is a feel good story that makes me happy.
Lily Live chapter 19 . 7/27
I find I am quite enjoying this story. B&B are my favorite fictional characters and I like how you treat them.
Lily Live chapter 6 . 7/27
I have been reading through a few tears. The story is beautiful and heartwarming.
wyohoopsfan chapter 300 . 7/18
I have read this story a few times now because it's so good! I would LOVE to see a sequel!
Hi! I've read this like three times but I was late to the party and never reviewed. It's amazing, of course. One thing maybe nobody mentioned that gets me every time is WOW! Your McDonald's must be 100 times nicer than the ones in the US!
Goosey416 chapter 301 . 6/12
I just started watching bones this year and decided it was time to explore bones fanfiction. Your story was the first I read and I'm sure no other fic will compare. This was amazing! Thanks for spending so much of your time writing this and making it so absolutely perfect. I would (of course) love to read a sequel but you ended this fic so nicely that it isn't needed. This story has kept me up until early hours in the morning because I couldn't stop reading. It has made me laugh and cry and what more could I ask for? Overall I just want to thank you for writing this and for spending so much of your time getting the details just right! It is amazing! Thanks!
wyohoopsfan chapter 301 . 5/31
Loved this story! Would love to see a follow up or sequel of some sort. We have to find out about the baby, and would love to see Parker and Annie's relationship grow as they get older...
iagrl1223 chapter 1 . 5/14
This is probably the 5th time I've read this story but every time I love it just as much as the 1st time. Thanks for such a wonderful story
Lottee13 chapter 100 . 4/7
Yaaay! Chapter 100 again! I love this story so much! Reading it again for the third time! :D
Em52 chapter 301 . 1/10
i really enjoyed this story :) thankyou for writing it. and keep writing
im really enjoying this so far. I hope it stays that way
LivLaughLoveSVU chapter 301 . 12/3/2014
OMG I just finished reading this story for the 4 or 5 time and still love it !i feel like every time I read it I see something i didnt remember from the time befor ! I know it has been over a year since this ended but I really hope that your plan for a sequel is still a posabilety ?!
Guest chapter 301 . 10/27/2014
create a sequel out! This story was really great!create a sequel out! This story was really great!create a sequel out! This story was really great!
Yohannita0515 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Alguien quien pueda traducir esta historiaaa ammm como quisiera leerla pero esta en ingles y no entiendo ni la p :(
16,794 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »