Reviews for Completing Temperance Brennan
Crazykrew616 chapter 29 . 6/1
Well I see someone had funn at Disney... and I'm not talking about the booth family... :D
KKKat chapter 301 . 5/9
WOW I finally finished reading this AMAZING story... I took me a little over a year to finish it, because I was just reading it when I was waiting for something and had some time but lately I just read a few chapters a day and I couldn't stop anymore!

I just wanted to thank you for writing this. I had so much fun reading it and I will definitely read it again! You did an amazing job!

THANK YOU!
ioname2you chapter 301 . 4/23
I wasn't sure when i first started reading this with Hannah and booth being together but I want to say this story is absolutely amazing!. Bones and Booth are my faves and you definitely did them justice. Loved Parker, Molly & Annie also. i loved every single chapter of it. I know that 301 chapters must have been insanely challenging to write. Thank you so much for the time, effort and energy invested in this story. You are a brilliant writer and the way you write make you feel your part of the story, I'm sad it's the end but it was a amazing journey and i learnt a lot along the way. :)
Chloe chapter 19 . 4/10
Hi, I love ur story so far; I was wondering if u were going to continue it further.
SamJayandHolyMae chapter 93 . 3/18
I love seeing Parker and Annica interact. I actually see them going to distance -high school and college sweethearts, living together, getting married, having a family. Perhaps a fight or two, as all couples are wont to do, but never to the extend of breaking up.

I'm so hoping you'll soon have free time to start a sequel to this story, one that can open up the window a bit more regarding Parker and Annica...and perhaps seeing Molly grow into a beautiful young girl who dances and sings, not to mention collects bug specimens, because, come on -a girly girl who likes bugs? What's not to like!
I know this is old, but "it's Miss"? No, it's Dr.
RiverWriter chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Hello! I read this when you originally posted it almost seven years ago, and I just wanted to thank you for it. I was in a terrible place at the time, and Bones was a bright spot in my life. I was too terrified to review anything at the time, but I wanted you to know how much this story meant to me and helped keep me afloat when I was drowning. It was lovely and light-bringing and so inspirational despite the sometimes dark themes. I never finished it all those years ago and hope to now. I don't know if you will even read this, but I hope so! And I hope you're well.
With all my thanks, River
laura08lol chapter 170 . 10/28/2017
I have been reading this for about 3 days and it is one of my favourite stories ever, it's such a cute story and each chapter leaves me with a smile on my face. I LOVE the relationship and bond you've created between Parker and Bones it's adorable. Great story :)
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 39 . 8/25/2017
"Oh come on Sweetie, if Sully was peanut, what would Booth's name be."

I love this story but I don't really get this part. If Booth is bigger than Sully wouldn't he be something bigger than a peanut not smaller?

Brennan looked up the ceiling, her cheeks burning red; she licked her lips and looked to her friend.

"Microbe."

Angela bolted out of the office as quick as she could, closed the door and was heard squealing.
mslyon chapter 301 . 7/23/2017
Ok, I know this fanfic was finished a looooong time ago, but I just read the last chapter and I've got to say.. It was INCREDIBLE. Everything about it was loveable...I fell in love with Molly and I'm seriously thinking of adopting a child in a few years (I'm currently 24, and that's a little too young) I seriously admire your consistency and the fact that you wrote THREE HUNDRED awesome chapters! well... cheers to you! Thank you for everything you wrote!
Illbeyourbatman chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Just started reading this and I love it already!

Got to the bottom and went to click next chapter and there is 301! I don't know wether to be excited or terrified
kiwifan13 chapter 301 . 4/18/2017
I not sure if you will still get this review, but I just have to say thanks :) I have throughly enjoyed reading your story, rather obsessivey I might add, over the last few days. I am new to Bones fanfics and yours is definitely one I'll be reading again and again.

I really enjoyed the way that you wrote about their personal lives rather than cases. I also really enjoyed reading about the trip to Australia - being from over the ditch it felt like a little bit of home (like any good kiwi I have family in Aussie and have been to the Gold Coast/theme parks/Australia Zoo).

When first starting to read this fic I did wonder how you were going to keep me reading for 300 chapters! However getting to chapter 300 was so sad - I just wanted to keep reading about this family you had created.

I could keep going on and on about all the awesome parts to this story and how you wove them altogether, how you made me literally lol, and how you brought tears to my eyes through your words. I really hope you do receive this review, again thank you for sharing your work with us.
guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
I've recently dicovered your story ans i looooved it
Is there a possibility of a sequel ?
bonesfan619 chapter 295 . 2/13/2017
I hope you are still planning to do a sequel. Please!
midnightsummergirl chapter 301 . 2/10/2017