Reviews for Completing Temperance Brennan
Lottee13 chapter 100 . 4/7
Yaaay! Chapter 100 again! I love this story so much! Reading it again for the third time! :D
Em52 chapter 301 . 1/10
i really enjoyed this story :) thankyou for writing it. and keep writing
im really enjoying this so far. I hope it stays that way
LivLaughLoveSVU chapter 301 . 12/3/2014
OMG I just finished reading this story for the 4 or 5 time and still love it !i feel like every time I read it I see something i didnt remember from the time befor ! I know it has been over a year since this ended but I really hope that your plan for a sequel is still a posabilety ?!
Guest chapter 301 . 10/27/2014
create a sequel out! This story was really great!create a sequel out! This story was really great!create a sequel out! This story was really great!
Yohannita0515 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Alguien quien pueda traducir esta historiaaa ammm como quisiera leerla pero esta en ingles y no entiendo ni la p :(
SamJayandHolyMae chapter 241 . 10/19/2014
Of maybe, Annie and Parker could stay together all the way through high school and go to college together where they help each other grow into awesome adults then after college and several months of starting off careers, they can get married.

Just an idea I'm throwing out -I am still awaiting, patiently because I understand life happens, the sequel to this story. As you can see, I'm re-re-re-reading it again. I think that makes the fourth time this year.

Hope you are enjoying your time with your new baby -baby's a year old or so now, right? Family is always a good way to spend your time.
Felinxx chapter 301 . 10/17/2014
Hey :)

I 'finally' ended this ff. and finally just because it took me a loooong time to read through it! :)
I started it and immediately LOVED Molly! Seriously sometimes I lay awake in bed at night and there's a story in my head that involves her :) Don't worry she is still yours and always will be :) but really the way you described her in the beginning, I always wanted to know more about that little girl :) Granted, this fluffy through and through thing normally isn't something I enjoy all the way and there were times when I thought 'Come on, let her be naughty just this once' :D but in the end I still loved it :)
Though I found it a bit sad that you eventually began to stopp telling every little detail but I guess it's hard to maintain that through 300 chapters isn't it? ;)
Well to end this (and seriously this is the longest review I've ever wrote) I LOVED LOVED LOVED your ff. and I'm really looking forward to the sequel as long as you still Plan on writing it? Would be great! :)
So I could go on and on talking about how I liked the development of the characters but I think you got by now that I just loved reading it :D
Guest chapter 301 . 9/30/2014
Awesome story. Bones and Booth are my faves and you definitely did them justice. Loved Molly and Annie also. You made it all seem real and I would love to see this acted out on a screen.
green eyed typhoon chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
its early days in this story and i see you have ridiculous amount of chapters but i am liking it so far and am particularly interested in seeing max meet molly
Jamistarme1 chapter 282 . 9/21/2014
Please ignore the haters. Your story is lovely. When I first began, I realized early that you were most likely Australian. And while some things are slightly different they aren't enough to make me stop reading.
Great job! And seriously, block the haters ;-) if tgeyve read 280 chapters in, you're doing something right.
Jamistarme1 chapter 207 . 9/14/2014
Friends visited from Australia in 2007. All their daughter kept saying was she missed her Vegemite. Lol. She didn't like our snack of peanut butter sandwiches with tea. She said it was too sweet. I have yet to try Vegemite.
JeffersonianGirl2004 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I know slow reader only just read the first 2 chapters but I have to stop considering that my iPhone is down to 20% which is nothing unusual. I love Molly to pieces already and I am so happy Bones took her to a loving home. So sad that she has never seen a picture of herself :( The cinnamon bun thing was beautiful and I can't wait for more Parker!

I am Australian too so I am use to all the Australian spelling and phrases. Cool to read another Australian Bones Fanfiction authors stories. The main issue about Australia though is that it takes ages for seasons of Bones to come out :( I think channel 7 is going to release Bones way after September 25!

I can't wait to read more and see how Molly bonds with everyone. Beautiful writing!
Amy
Jamistarme1 chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
I just found this trolling other favorite lists. So much fun to have a sweet story about B&B family.
dianeo chapter 162 . 8/29/2014
Late but I just loved this chapter! The Bones/Parker relationship is amazing & I loved everything you wrote. Thank you!
16,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »