Reviews for Payback
annette-ella chapter 1 . 12/17/2019
Great Story
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I like the pairingDining hall is spelled with one n, dinning is a loud noise, I think. I am sorry that ffn is stifling your creativity, I do like not having to scroll past the lyrics someone copy and pasted into their fic, it looks a little cleaner. Maybe you could just use lines from the song? Well written story, awesome job.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Love it
Looking to the future chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I NEED more! How can you just stop, this could be one of the best stories ever and you just stopped, it deserves to be more then a one shot
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
A nice little Keff. They'd be so adorable together... Too bad they're never even shown together.
nebula2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I'm definitely still a Kurt/Blaine shipper but this was cute and a nice alternate version of things. Nice to see Kurt find love even if it wasn't with Blaine. Also, I really liked your take on Blaine's thoughts and feelings about Kurt when they first met. I think that is a very thoughtful take on things.
Dustin travis chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I don't need to check the song out, I've had it on my iPod for a while and I love it, mist like I love this story! So cute and sweet!
shannrai chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hey, love the story though I'm more of a Neff Shipper, still it's going down in my favourites ;)
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Lolz would that be Kuff or Jert )

im glad Kurt is happy but i feel bad for Blaine...
Chas97 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aw this was so cute! Please write more Kurt and Jeff, I've only found 3 Keff fanfics and this is one of the best! xx
betweenlife chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Fantastic one shot. Loved it!
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
heh heh heh nice
sydg813 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I really liked that! Such a shame its the only Jeff/Kurt fic. :( That was great!
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Jurt or Keff? Maybe Kurf...?

I really liked it.
Faraway529 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was awesome, you should do more Kurt/Jeff, there's not much of it out there! I'm personally a huge Keff fan and I love how you write Jeff, please let me know if you're planning on writing anymore and I'll definitely author alert if you are!