Reviews for Colors of the Heart
Now THATS the way, Van.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Well damn :'(
Ka-tay's mind chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Damn. Come on Vani. As much as I go by the saying "if two people really like each other, then don't ruin their relationship", you have to think of something!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Jealous Vanitas is a very very jealous Vanitas.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
..the lips then..?!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Gods, this is so adorable!
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Man, it's over. uwu

Chapter 6:

I deeply enjoyed reading while listening Fix You to make it better. I almost cried! I can't handle these feels! :(

My favorite part is when Vanitas came to Aqua's place. And awww I adore Aqua's mom (?) She's a VanitasAqua shipper. Yay!

I don't have too much to say cuz I'll drown in my feels.

Chapter 7;

NOoOOOOoo! I didn't want an end! :c
You know why I love you? You put RokuShi. ROKUSHI. ROKUSHI! *squeals and rolls in the floor cuz ultimate otp feels* They're my favorite pair in Kingdom Hearts! I first played 358/2 Days and started to ship them since the moment when they introduced Xion and she smiled at him and Roxas gasped. Gosh, I'm talking too much xD Anyways...

I thought that maybe Vanitas would be overprotective with his sister, but nah! It doesn't matter. xD! The usual spot was a good touch, I must say. It made it feel all so real and natural. When Vanitas confessed to Aqua, no matter how many times I read it, I can't help it but squeal. Vanitas' rules were awesome! I really liked it xD It reminded me of Drake and Josh, when Josh is dating Mindy (was that her name?) and he said: "But just one rule. I'LL BE THE BOYFRIEND!" xD!

Also, great touch with the "He's a good secret keeper" thing! «Come on, Riku! I'm the best secret keeper ever!» haha! Sora cutie! And...the end. Omg the end.

This story is beautiful since it starts and until it ends.

Thank you so much for this story, for make such a good story in seven chapters based in 1000/2000 words. That's more than awesome!

You are most talented writer I know!

So, thanks!

(Tomorrow I'll review "Escape" :D)
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
How low is this brutal love? (8) Oh, yes. I definetely love read this fic with music.

Vanitas can hurt my feels to other level. It just hurts me so bad, with his memory of the past and Aqua leaving him for Axel... DAMN YOU AXEL! :C

But. I laughed in "said Roxas. Or Ventus." "with Ventus. Or Roxas." haahahaha i dunno! I really laughed! Who doesn't confuse both of them? XDD If they sing Jesse McCartney's songs would be perfect.

The end killed me. I'm so done with my feels
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Uhm, yeah, I kinda forgot to mention...

I FUCK*NG HATED AXEL IN THIS STORY. ME, HATING AXEL. HE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! OMG YOU WRITE SO WELL THAT YOU MADE ME HATE HIM! D: XDDDD Congratulations, you made me hate my favorite character! That never happened! xD

I like that he's Roxas and Ventus's stepbrother. I deeply hate AkuRoku and if they're brothers I feel better. I lov u.

And aw ;c I felt so bad for Vanitas! Well, yeah, they been knowing each other for eight years! How could she not fall in love with him? HIM?! He's dark-haired and sexy. How could you not? (?)

I loved the detail of Terra and Zack. They're brothers, so they won't try their luck with Aqua. Man code! (?

Again, I felt bad for Vanitas. Seriously. My cutie! ;(
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Yay! Reading this while listening to Yellow by Coldplay is amazing! :'D

And... My goodness, it's the seventh time I read this story AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO THE HECK IS THE ONE ON THE PHONE! D: I would say is Selphie, cuz she was always romantic (In KH1 and KH2) and her voice is so...annoying... Anyways!

My poor Vanitas :C I hate when people talks like that... More even if they are your 'friends'. That is why I don't have self-esteem ;-; And.

"But I will be,"

*dies*
*revives* OH MY GOSH! I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THAT PART! ;A;

andandandNd omg i was going to say something... Ah yes! Sea salt ice cream! YAAAAY! *-*
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
*stupid grin on the face: ON*

HAHAHAHAHAA I always loved this chapter! Xion, Terra, Zack, Vanitas and Sora like a big family is cuuuute and beautiful! And omg, when they didn't borrow money to Vanitas xDD And when he finally got somebody, "What's for?" HAHA SORA PLS! You do not cuestion your own dark version! xDDDD

And when Sora tells him the kisses, awww HAHA! Vanitas! You won't know where was the kiss until the last chapter! XDDDD
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
YES! FINALLY! THE TIME OF REVIEWING MY FAVORITE FLUFFY LONG STORY HAS COME! ;A;

I know, I know, I already left a review in the last chapter. But come on! That review doesn't even make sense! I'm sorry for that nonsense, seriously! So, I'm going to tell you what I'm gonna do. I'll review every single chapter of this history. Yeah, every chapter! Except the last one because fanfiction is a horrible 'person' and never lets me review two times the same chapter. In chapter 6 I'll let two reviews in one, don't worry. o:

Now, the fic. Honestly, everytime I search VanitasAqua to read, this one appears. And I'm like 'Omg don't read it again. You'll be smiling like a idiot and making all those weird squeals AND YOU ARE IN PUBLIC. DON'T.' but I always read it anyways! Because yes. I always smile when I start a chapter, even when it has his drama. Now, the chapter, right... Vanitas is such a cute little boy. He wanted to show everyone that he can ;A; YOU CAN, VAN! I BELIEVE IN YOU! (?

Alright, yes, a lot of boys finds horrible that a girl defends you, but it's better that than nothing, right? And awww! I don't have enough badges to control these feels! *n* I feel sorry for Vanitas when he asked Aqua what she wanted in exchange. When he thought about she was the most beautiful person he saw, it just started to sound I've just seen a face by The Beatles! :0 "I've just seen a face, I can't forget the time or place where we just met" :'D

And aw. Awww. That end. I'll keep reading!
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I ADORE YOU
THANKS FOR THIS
*DIES*
Lita Snow chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
XD This was so cute. I love the way you spaced it over the years of them growing up and the very different events you wrote for each of the seven days. It really was very well written and I very much enjoyed it.