Reviews for Dancing Lessons Redux
Skihigh21 chapter 7 . 9/23
Love your story. Can you please send me the URL and password too? Can't wait to find out what happens.
tenebreyami chapter 7 . 9/8
Hello, I just read this story again, and I hoped you would send me the way to read the end of you fic... sorry, it's been so long since that time...
RaxeRox chapter 7 . 8/28
I ask you before for the site for your stories... but I also want ask for it here! I cannot wait for read more...!
Mischievously chapter 7 . 8/1
I want to know the ending! XD
FlariceFlame chapter 7 . 5/28
I want to know how it ends! Can you please send me the link and password?
It waa amazing!
Yaoigurl300 chapter 7 . 4/26
Hello, I loved your story, and I really want to know the end ... Can you send me the URL and the password of the new site? Thank you in advance.
ClaireHannon chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Just loved your story. I'm new to this "Fan Fiction" but can instantly understand the appeal. You write very well and vividly set scenes. Will certainly check out more of your writing. One of your existing 'fans' introduced me to this and I'm so happy he did.
Claire x
yumi maria chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
La suite please
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
plz send me the URL and password
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
Your story has left me drooling. Please excuse me while I go find a mop to wipe it off. *leaves then comes back* Okay. I- I- That was fucking hot. And I just loved how Aizen still has the same goal even if Soul Society and etc. doesn't really exist in this fic. And if Ichigo's gonna be Primera, what'll happen to Starrk? Do you... Do you think you could, uh, say, send the aforementioned details for the continuation? Please?
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
O_O awww it was getting good too..I actually thought Aizen was gonna give Orihime to Ulquiorra! LOL
MissxBlackxKat chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Ok the car scene was just everything but... WHAT THE SHIT JUST HAPPENED?

When Aizen introduced Syzael I knew some shit was about to go down. Then the empty needle. *raises hands in defeat*

I'm done.

But not with this story...

I am dying,

MissxBlackxKat chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
All I can say is that my ovaries are tap dancing. I read the original story up to chapter 5. It was amazing. This was amazing too. I used to be a yaoi conosoir. Now I am just an occasional taster of the deliciousness that is yaoi.

Totally worth it!

That was kickass,

Skyz-Angels chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Love the plot! I wonder which characters will become superpower humans like Ichigo and Orihime! And I really see what abilties they will develop. Hope you'll be able to update soon!