Reviews for Dancing Lessons Redux
12Wolves94 chapter 7 . 8/4
Hello, Sariniste. :D
I have read the oh-so-delicious Dancing Lessons by Kelsey before, and I'm really intrigued by the direction you are taking this. XD
I really like that he is no ordinary scientist and pharmaceutical company CEO, but a man with a goal much bigger than many combined; so in character with the usual Aizen. Hehe.
I find that your characterisation is one of the best in the Bleach fandom, and that you have a way with words to make them flow without being overly heavy in description. Ichigo, Aizen, and Orihime here have nice chemistry, and I can't wait to see more of Grimm, lol.
This fanfic is seriously addicting! XD

I hope that you won't mind in sending me the URL & password for the new site. As always, awesome work, Sari. Keep going and good luck! _V
violetlou chapter 7 . 7/16
I love your story, I've read this one 3 times already but i didn't read the notice at the end till today! Can you please send me the link and password?
mikan.kuremenchin chapter 7 . 5/2
I absolutely love your story!
Can you please tell me the URL and password for Dancing Lessons Redux?
Thanks!
Kyuubiwan chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
Can I have the url and password please~?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
i dont have an account but can i still get the ending
Rosalix Archangel chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
I really like this story and i so want to read more! can u please tell me how can i read the rest? this is by far one of the best AiIchi stories ever, it's so hot! :)
Premium Tuna chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
Hi! I love your story, can I please have the link and password with the ending?
Lucreas chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Tell me the ending please!
Naru115 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Can you please send me the link to the original story before you had to edit it!
Cloud Bearer chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
can you send them to me too? I'm seriously hooked up on this story of yours Please don't leabe me hangin' !
Skihigh21 chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
Love your story. Can you please send me the URL and password too? Can't wait to find out what happens.
tenebreyami chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Hello, I just read this story again, and I hoped you would send me the way to read the end of you fic... sorry, it's been so long since that time...
RaxeRox chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
I ask you before for the site for your stories... but I also want ask for it here! I cannot wait for read more...!
Mischievously chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
I want to know the ending! XD
FlariceFlame chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
I want to know how it ends! Can you please send me the link and password?