Reviews for Dancing Lessons Redux
Rosalix Archangel chapter 7 . 10/26
I really like this story and i so want to read more! can u please tell me how can i read the rest? this is by far one of the best AiIchi stories ever, it's so hot! :)
Premium Tuna chapter 7 . 4/17
Hi! I love your story, can I please have the link and password with the ending?
Lucreas chapter 7 . 3/28
Tell me the ending please!
Naru115 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Can you please send me the link to the original story before you had to edit it!
Rize Shirosaki chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
can you send them to me too? I'm seriously hooked up on this story of yours Please don't leabe me hangin' !
Skihigh21 chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
Love your story. Can you please send me the URL and password too? Can't wait to find out what happens.
tenebreyami chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Hello, I just read this story again, and I hoped you would send me the way to read the end of you fic... sorry, it's been so long since that time...
RaxeRox chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
I ask you before for the site for your stories... but I also want ask for it here! I cannot wait for read more...!
Mischievously chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
I want to know the ending! XD
FlariceFlame chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
I want to know how it ends! Can you please send me the link and password?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
It waa amazing!
Yaoigurl300 chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Hello, I loved your story, and I really want to know the end ... Can you send me the URL and the password of the new site? Thank you in advance.
ClaireHannon chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Just loved your story. I'm new to this "Fan Fiction" but can instantly understand the appeal. You write very well and vividly set scenes. Will certainly check out more of your writing. One of your existing 'fans' introduced me to this and I'm so happy he did.
Claire x
yumi maria chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
La suite please
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
plz send me the URL and password