Reviews for Of Apologies and Second Chances
lostwithmyfriends chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
please write more. There aren't enough Teddy/Ian fics out there
shyd1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Yes! You should absolutely write more!
vivisith chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was awesome, and you are a very good writer. I know it's like two years too late, but you should totally write more for them. Or Teddy at least.
Yoshichi chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ah! So cute! Ian a cutie
abc chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Yeah! i'm not the only one who thought it could be salvaged. i can't believe the things they write for this show- it's like they forgot it's a high school. well, i liked reading your story. thanks for sharing
Luke chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
More, more, more, more, more!
royal-chandler chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I absolutely loved this! I know that the writers had to end the relationship due to Kyle Riabko's exit but it could have been handled so much better. This gives me a little bit of closure; it makes me smile because Teddy and Ian did have something very special and the chemistry was phenomenal.

I'd love to see more of this pairing from you :)
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Hi - yes I think you should write more for these two - I liked it! :-)
DoodleRawr chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Oh you should so write more for these two

Such a sweet pairing

There are only like two Teddy/Ian fics on here D;

I can't believe they broke up

brokentoysarenofun chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh the cuteness! I felt the same when I watched this episode. They were so perfect together and I really thought that Teddy was gonna come out and it would all be happy and they would go public but then they broke up :( I just wish the next episode had started like this!

drumline chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
yeah you should write some more for them. I for one will read and review every update you write about their relationship
modo1234 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
write more please :}!
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh! I LOVED it! I only recently started following the show, and I found this fanfic. You did a great job writing it, really capturing the essence of the characters- except I dont think they would have slept together yet. Teddy is to cautious about his sexuality, he wouldn't do that. Please write more stories about them though! Especially after what just happened. (I won't spoil the next episode if you haven't seen it!) please write more TeddyxIan! Thanks!
Turtle Mushroom chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Write more :D
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was fantastic! I'm not a huge 90210 fan but I'm falling in love with this pairing and this was beautiful. I do hope that you do write more for this story or pairing! :)