Reviews for Darkness Creeping
sian22 chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Just wonderful..no more cold wounding words...no wonder it took third place
sian22 chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Wonderful chapter..both the encounter between Mithrandir and that with Anborn. I love the comment about meddling with the sun
sian22 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
How poignant those last few lines...yet Faramir is still resisting. You have captured his courage very well
sian22 chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
The snippet of gallows humour (no matter you cannot miss) is so realistic for the scene.
I like very much how you portray Faramir here
sian22 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
This is a wonderful and realistic way to fill a critical gap...I love the way you seed the start of the black breath/fever taking over
IHeartSam chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
amazing
Altariel chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
Heartbreaking.

Hope to see your version of the Houses of Healing.
Wolfox6 chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
Wow...

This is storytelling at its finest!

Wonderful and painful look into Faramir's mind and heart.

Well done!
Wolfox6 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Wonderfully written. The desperation of the men, the relentlessness of the oncoming Orcs...
Wolfox6 chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
I love this look at Faramir. Well, as much as I can love reading of a breaking heart...

Beautiful.
BM originally chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
very sad but very well written. You have great talent for wielding words to bring to life the emotions you are trying to convey in your scenes-you stir the same feelings of your characters in the hearts of your readers, bringing us into the story and seeing through the characters eyes.

Well done! (and I hope you have a more light-hearted sequel planned to lift the spirits that have sunk low! :) )
What Ithacas Mean chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
This is fairly brilliant. Beautiful, if I may say it.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
A nicely written story, though a sad one!

Happy writing!

Hugs,

Sarah x
Wolfox6 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Another haunting chapter. Faramir became one of my favourite characters because of his empathy and recognition of his men...traits he gained through the denial of acceptance from his own father...very well written of in this.

Heart-tugging and wonderfully written.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow. Faramir's pain was wonderfully expressed in this. I loved it, every word.

Haunting, and well written!