Reviews for Reservations
Joana A chapter 43 . 8/22
Beautiful story. Thank you for writting it.
Nancy Genso chapter 43 . 7/11/2018
Now that Iread the whole story I want to say I totally enjoyed it. I know it is many years since you wrote it. I wonder if you still get comments about it. I thinks your other story ideas sound great and I plan to read all your other works as well. Now for what I noticed that you difficulty with. I did see many typos. I also want to suggest you work on those pesky homonyms and the correct usage such as brake for break. There were other errors and I should have jotted them down but I did not.
the use of too and to can be easy to learn. Put also in place and if it sounds right then too is correct To is always used for direction. It a common problem with many writers of FF which I have been reading since 2015 when I found this fabulous place for Castle lovers. Find a proof reader who knows grammar and can help to polish you up. Your style is great and so are the ideas in your story. You were a favorite of another writer,that's how I found you. Thank you for the many hours of hard work you put in.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/18/2017
Long story so that I had to jump from chapters to others.
Nice story but can't bear Castle call her 'Katie'!
Maria chapter 35 . 8/5/2016
Your love scenes are great! Don't belittle your writing, - I love this story much. I love every idea and chapter of it...
dopeysac chapter 43 . 6/28/2016
I can't recall how I stumbled upon this story but I'm so glad that I did. Thank you for a beautiful story and I look forward to reading more from this 'verse and other Castle fics.
D3bbi3c chapter 43 . 3/21/2016
You wrote this story years ago. I just discovered it. I LOVED it and hated for it to end. The current writers could use your foresight and would do well to find love themes such as yours. You are a prolific writer and if you ever decide to write for pay, I am certain that you would find an audience. As I wait for episode 15 of season 8, I can only hope that it will have some semblance of what you created here though I seriously doubt it. Thanks for the wonderful journey. God has blessed you with a great talent even if you never use it for profit. I am sure that I join countless others who are grateful to have discovered your work.
CKL chapter 43 . 1/15/2016
I just finished reading "Reservations" for the second time. I loved it just as much or more this time. I'm always sad at the end of good stories like this one. I'd like to read more. Please let me know if there is a sequel or another story continuing the "Reservations" saga. Thank you.
Colleen
(I grew up very close to The original Ann Sathers and all your Chicago references are spot on.
MKatic24 chapter 39 . 7/26/2015
Kate's full name is Katherine Houghton Beckett in case you didn't know.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
"Sweetheart" "Katie" How about no ? No matter how good the story can be, I can't read it with those ... Cringe worthy.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
,axe. 0 ocean of me that oïpvmcb x you k q o
ms simmons chapter 43 . 12/19/2014
Can't believe it's over i loved it though
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2014
Great chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Great chapter
Marlene chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Your play list has all the right songs. Good job. I like your story too, right from the first chapter. Good job.
CKL chapter 43 . 11/6/2014
I so loved reading "Reservations". I could just keep reading forever. Keep going, you've impressed me with the depth of these characters and I want to know more. Thank you.