Reviews for Reservations
FanficwriterGHC chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
This story has been absolutely wonderful from start to finish. I thought the ceremony was gorgeous, and I loved the idea of all of the location pictures (oh how I wish we could see them). This has been beautifully written, plotted, and executed. It's a fantastic story, and I'd love to see more in this universe, but I'd also love to read other one shots from you.

Congratulations on the completion of a wonderful story!

Emma
phnxgrl chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
I love love love this chapter! It was so much fun to read! I love the wedding day activities especially the photo shoots those were the best! I loved the locations chosen it is just Them! I loved the wedding ceremony it was beautiful. I loved the roof top garden and the planting of the tree so symbolic! I loved Alexis's poem! I loved Kate singing! I loved the Kiss after the song! I loved the vows done singularly and together! I love the bouquet which Alexis caught! I loved the garter bringing out Kate's gun! Too Funny! I loved the ending! Just perfect! Please continue with another series of married life of the DD! Thanks for writing such a wonderfully enriching story! Kudos to your amazing writing skills!
LocoGreggo chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
Thank YOU! If I could I would give a standing ovation, but that would be pointless since well...you wouldn't see it. This was brilliant. This should be sent to ABC. Wonderful.
Tycho77 chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
Nice way to end your wonderful story. I especially loved the photo shoot of special places around NYC. I look forward to your next story.
4evercaskett chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
Wonderful ending to a great story.
stargateyeah chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! It was very realistic, which some stories are not these days (I'm not talking about fiction, I'm talking about some people taking characters like Rick and Kate and turning them into people they're not...I know that sounds...picky maybe? I don't know the word, but it just bugs me)

ANYHOOT! I think you should write one shots from their married life AND it would be cool if you did the Rick's dad story. I would enjoy it.

Just out of curiosity, if they ever did get Rick's dad on the show, who do you think should play him? I like Christopher Walken for the role :D
castlebeckett siempre chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
I love castle y beckett

perfect chapter

excellent
AznNinja88 chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
Beautifully written and in character, too. I really think you should write a follow-up. I'd definitely read it!
teelduo chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
A perfect day for our perfect couple! I thoroughly enjoyed the world that you created! If you will write more, I will read it! All of your ideas sound terrific. Thanks so much for sticking with this one. It was a wonderful journey.
Beckettfan23 chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
I would LOVE a follow up to Reservations! I'm vert excited for the next adventure you will take me on! :)
thecatchisdeadliest chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
It would be nice to read a follow up about Kates first pregnancy with castle
C. S. Tolkien chapter 43 . 6/1/2011
Congratulations! Finally you end this story, very good story, I may say, I really hope to read that oneshots, this story is really good, one of the best of this section.
DPIH chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Let me just say WOW, read the whole story in one sitting and love, love, loved it. Hope to read more of your stories.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 42 . 5/26/2011
This was adorable. Completely adorable.

Emma
HuntingPeace chapter 42 . 5/26/2011
I'm still enjoying each chapter. Keep 'em coming please!
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »