Reviews for Reservations
CKL chapter 43 . 11/6/2014
I so loved reading "Reservations". I could just keep reading forever. Keep going, you've impressed me with the depth of these characters and I want to know more. Thank you.
Kaitlyn0415 chapter 43 . 10/6/2014
Yes, you finished this what... Threeish years ago? But holy Jesus. I am currently at home sick from school and I have read this story nonstop since 9:00, and it's already 3:10. This was amazing. Completely spectacular. Your story is phenomenal, and your quirky author notes always made me grin. That was just perfection... I need more words... I need to go buy a thesaurus. I think I'm going to go an read every single story you've ever written now...
LishySmith94 chapter 43 . 9/29/2014
Just got to say YOUR writing is phenomenal... And I enjoyed every bit of this story... Tho We now know Becketts middle
justalicia3 chapter 43 . 7/8/2014
Overall good sorry but what irked me was that castle would call Kate "Katie" as an endearment but... Just dosnt sit right considering it is what Jim calls her.
Xientia chapter 43 . 7/6/2014
This is one of the best thought-of wedding scenes I've read here. Congrats on a really wonderful fic. Kudos!
honeyandvodka chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
A darling chapter. :)
honeyandvodka chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Yeah he'd know if she threw herself at him. Nice to see them getting closer :)
honeyandvodka chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Sweet chapter. I like the roses and the room booking :)
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Sweet chapter. I'm sure I've read it a long time back before I used to review. :)
Mark C chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This was great.

You really captured their relationship very well for when this story took place. The banter and innuendo was perfect.

Loved the ending because it ended in typical Castle fashion.
Planecrazylex chapter 43 . 5/27/2014
I'm new to FF. My first review. I was against FF for such a long time because I couldn't understand how it wouldn't get confused between the real show and the ff and I thought it might take away from the characters. Since I started I have read lots of FF. Some good, some bad. I realise I'm late to the party on this one- but just wanted to say this was well written and stayed true to the characters (pet hate- when ffs leave behind the character for the sake of some angst or "drama".
So. Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed your writing and stories! Thank you for making this and taking the time to plan and write it!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
Just discovering this story thanks to Castlefanfictions tumblr ...

Nice moments described there and especially in this very chapter but... One big thing bugs me : the use of "Katie"!
It is so reserved to Jim.
I then might stop here ths story... Sorry!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 43 . 5/16/2014
Great work. I cried, No seriously I did it was so beautiful. Thank you for writing this story.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
Great work. For Castle it was stupid however Kate being an officer of the law, even if she was off duty, she does have a responsibility to help.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Reading it after a long time. Liking it again.
785 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »