Reviews for Reservations
The-KLF chapter 43 . 2/7/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this story, nothing too dark and plenty of fluff, just right!
GrandPaRick chapter 43 . 12/21/2013
I really don't think that it did any damage to the story you've told here, and I loved the way you played your entire story out, but I think that the use of the familiar term "Katie" , and "Katie Bear" was always reserved for Jim Beckett to use. I became accustomed to that convention during the original storyline as presented by Marlowe and Company. Canon is canon and "Reservations" is yours, but... I found myself reacting to it with just a little discomfort. Everything else you did, I think you did extremely well, especially the very sensitive balance you found when describing their most intimate moments. You presented very effective descriptions of their most sensitive exchanges, charged with energies that short circuited my brain without resorting to the most basic anatomical references. It was so exhilarating that it's a good thing my spell-checker is on right now because it's getting a workout trying to figure what the hell I'm trying to type! I imagined myself living out the part of Rick Castle. It was an exquisite experience.
GrandPaRick chapter 40 . 12/21/2013
Your use of Jim's response to Kate's birth was absolutely "on point". I remember going through the exact same thing 35 years ago when my daughter was born. As is so typical of newborns, she latched onto my finger, and in so doing, my heart, and, to this day, she has never let it go. It remains one of the most powerful and important moments in my entire life. I would never trade it for for anything.
Seimika chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
I noticed it a few chapters back but just thought it was a mistake now i'm not to sure lol castle's bedroom was a room away from his office on the ground floor not up stairs lol
livewritealways chapter 43 . 10/13/2013
I may have been a little late to the party in reading your fic but I just wanted you to know how wonderful I think it was. You did an amazing job staying true to character and consistently made me laugh and feel a deeper love for the characters! I look forward to reading more of your work!
madcloisfan chapter 43 . 9/25/2013
Loved it.
madcloisfan chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Loving it so far. I'm of 2 bed 23:15 here , will read rest 2morrow.
madcloisfan chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
I don't usually post a comment till i read all the chapters but i'll make an exception here. After Kate caught the bouquet i knew Castle would catch the garter belt. I laughing so hard i had tears running down my cheeks.
Sassafras chapter 43 . 8/26/2013
You are really good at writing Caskett. I enjoyed your story throughly. I was sad to see it end. Thanks for posting your stories. I truly enjoyed reading your work.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/24/2013
Well, I'm late to the party but I just recently discovered Fan Fics and I fell in love with your story. Read from beginning to end today. Beautiful. So many things to love. You are a wonderful story teller. Thank you!
kanjichibi chapter 43 . 7/13/2013
nice story and i had a lot of fun reading it. keep up the good work.
xalwayscaskettx chapter 43 . 6/16/2013
Awesome as always!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
Amazing chapter. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Very Caskett-y chapter. Liked it.
jas chapter 43 . 2/21/2013
i found the story & i loved it! after almost every chapter i had tears in my eyes.
the story is the best FanFiction i ever read(and i read soooooo much)
i shared the story with my friends and they can't stop reading eighter :3
but now i'm going to bed because it's 1:10am here ;) so good night & a big THANK YOU for sharing this story with us caskett shippers :)
xx J