Reviews for Reservations
killmypatience chapter 17 . 3/8/2011
it was great, full of love and passion, just awesome
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 17 . 3/8/2011
HOLY. CRAP. That was HOT! *fans self* Geez! Let them do that again! *smirk*

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! More soon?

~mandi *_*
Minal chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
loved the A/N and the ch that followed, very nice sweet and yes loving and i just love the part where castle knows if he doent control his mouth he may just say those 3 words nd beckett realizes it in his eyes but still is not ready to acknowlegde it. So true to their character.
Tols chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
Believe me I was happy to preview. You just continue to impress!

"Kate laid on her bed in the dark. A man was currently flying across the entire country, in the middle of the night, just to make love to her. No pressure there! This was crazy. Normal people don't do things like this! Then again, Rick Castle was far from normal." This part was hilarious! She's right, no pressure there! :)

"Ah, but Katie, you're not just some woman, you're my dream woman. I never really thought I'd have a chance with you." I loved this. It was so sweet. Also, I love how you have him call her Katie. Very personal and intimate!

"As they lay entangled in a happy pile of arms and legs, Castle had to cap off the experience with the commemorative words, "That. Was. Epic!" I love that. Very Castle! I have a feeling that with how much chemistry is between Beckett and Castle it would be epic.

Oh my gosh. I think that was the best Beckett/Castle love scene I have ever read. That was amazing! :o)
Candleinyourwindow chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
Thank u for getting chap 17 up quickly! You did an awesome job!
rking626 chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
WOW! You nailed it with that one! It was definitely EPIC! ;-)
Dee Hensley chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
That. Was. Awesome! You did an excellent job. It was very tastefully done:)
Ariel119 chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
Whoooowweeee that's some hot stuff. You may not be comfortable with it, but you do well. Descriptive, yet tasteful!
4evercaskett chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
You are so cruel, leaving us hanging like that is mean! LOL
Tols chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
"Can you send me a picture?"

"No, I'm not going to send you a picture of myself in a bubble bath!"

"Bubbles too?" he squeaked!

"Mmmmm hmmmm, cherry scented ones, and there's candles lit, and the mix cd you made me in the background. It's a very romantic setting.

"Oh Kate, do you you have any idea what you're doing to me right now?" - This was hilarious! I loved Castle's reaction. And that he got in to his own bath.

Also, I thought it was cute that he made her a mix.

I am so glad that Castle is coming home to her. That is so romantic.

I am going to have a hard time waiting for the next part!
Pixipea chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
Wow! Evil, evil, evil place to leave off, but oh so well done. :) Pls don't leave us waiting too long.
Ariel119 chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
Wow. Really hot stuff. LOVED it!
rking626 chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
Ok, now that is just torture! Oh, I am so eagerly waiting for the next chapter & 2am! ;-) Please, Please, Please don't keep us waiting for to long!
cscaskettolicitygoodness chapter 12 . 3/7/2011