Reviews for Reservations
Warden18 chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
Great Chapter and thanks for the update.
Kie Santiago chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
Hahaha! He's comin home I love it. Can't wait for more
killmypatience chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
i loved the nikki heat moment! castle who can"t wait anymore!lmao
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
LMAO! Oh man... ;o) *smirk*

That was HOT and they STILL haven't gotten there yet! *giggles* I'm loving their foreplay. ;o)

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! More soon?

~mandi *_*
Minal chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
oh my gawd u are soo awsome

The little pice of body heat that u wrote gawd emotinal sexy it ahd everything and combining them with the bath tub idea was just the icing on the cake and gawd ur words have too much of power in them.

And the way the ch ends gawd it sweet and just leaves u carving for reading more and more

I am soo gald u gave su this ch a day before but the cliffhanger is really evil

Nd ya body heat was soo gud that i jst could not think that another authour is writing an excript for ff
Dee Hensley chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
That. Was. Awesome! I loved the Nikki Heat storyline woven into this. I really love that he's taking a flight to be with her. Perfection! :)
Candleinyourwindow chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
LOVED this chapter and can't wait for the next one!
Kerika chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
i loved the story omg. wow. Just wow. And good wow, not bad wow.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 15 . 3/5/2011
*giggles* A little supply closet make-out session? YES PLEASE! :-D Do it again! hahaha JK JK...the precinct might be a little TOO risky...after all, Lanie & Espo lurk around. :-p

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! More soon?

~mandi *_*

PS: DUDE! I saw those promos during Oscars & LOVED them! I was fast-forwarding cuz I DVR'd & when I saw Castle images zip past, I quickly backed it up just to watch those. haha!
Leep chapter 15 . 3/5/2011
I'm such a romantic sap. I liked the way that things remain elevated in their normal lives, so it wasn't just the magic of the hotel and snowstorm. And the wearing of the two rings, left me as a puddle of mush. Too sweet! :-)
Minal chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
gawd i am totally awed by the story and every new ch

nd now i knw why u r so happy with this ch

I loved the valentine gift nd that police be mine was jst too good nd the ring god that was so meaningful nd cute dn last but not the least the heated make out session was jst perfect nd the last line richard castle what u do to me was d bst

Let me tell u tht i look forward to an update everyday, so i do understand u updating on monday and as i have my test on monday cnt complain bt let me tell u tht i will be expecting a ch on monday
AtriaValeska chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
I really love this story. Looking forward to the next update!
Tols chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
"Not right now. Esposito is watching. Look at him! He isn't even subtle about it. Lord, help us if this is how he tries to look covert undercover, he'll give us all away." I don't know why, but this part really made me laugh. I think because Kate was serious, and she would totally say this! :o)

Okay, I loved Castle's theory about the sewer people. His theories are always way more fun than what really happened!

"Everyone soon resumed work, but for once, Kate couldn't suppress the tiny smile that she tried do hard hide. Damn you Richard Castle, what are you doing to me?" Is doing a little happy dance like Lanie! :o) I loved how Castle gave Kate his class ring, that is so cute. Also, the closet scene was damn hot!

Have a great weekend and can't wait for the next part.
tvbmadness chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
Soo sweet about the ring! And HOT in the closet... Can't believe they didn't notice Lanie opening the door! So sad that I have to wait over the weekend now... Update soon! Can't wait til they finish solving the murders and finish get some alone time together!
CaskettShipper chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
I love the playfulness between KB and RC! Seeing Beckett all flustered and undone by Castle is strangely satisfying :) Keep up the good work ;)
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »