Reviews for Reservations
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
LMAO! OH man...you have NO idea how much I was hoping for her dream to be real! SO EFFING HOT! *smirk*

AWWWWW they kissed! They kissed!

LOVE IT! More soon?

~mandi *_*
Tols chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
"Castle was gone. An empty feeling attacked her soul." Oh! I loved this part. It was heart wrenching.

Okay, I really thought that Kate's dream was real. I was kind of bummed for her that it wasn't, because that was hot... until this, "Rick looked down into her face. Her hair was tousled; her eyes still a bit puffy from crying the night before, and she even had a touch of morning breath. But he'd never seen anyone so beautiful and perfect in his life." This part is so sweet and romantic.

Also, I will be your sounding board anytime! :o)
laceym18 chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
i love your story i just read all nine chapters i can't wait for more.
Warden18 chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Interesting story thus far, looking forward to more.
Tycho77 chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
I was laughing so hard when Kate woke up! Glad it wasn't real as they need to go slower to get to that point. Great chapter!
Kie Santiago chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Awww. Hahah I found it HIGHLY amusing that it was a dream. In fact, that was perfect because when I read it I was like OH NO TOO FAST. But the fact it turned to be a dream was PERFECT. An awesome way to introduce their budding relationship. Great job as always
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Okay, wow. I'm in love with this story. You have done an amazing job so far and I hope that you'll be continuing soon. :o)

LOVE IT! More soon?

~mandi *_*
Minal chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
i loved it lyk hell

It is truely amazing awsome nd heartwrenching

Especially ch 8 wz d best

Glad u shared this story with us
Leep chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
This is a really good chapter. I'm completely heartbroken over the miscarriage. It's an interesting layer to add to the story and one that doesn't seem too out of place, though a bit unexpected. I'm looking forward to what happens in the light of day, trapped in a hotel with a raging blizzard going on.
lovebooks73 chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Post more soon,please!
Kerika chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
wow. just. wow.
Tols chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
"You would really sleep on the floor all night just to put my silly concerns to ease?"

"First of all, if it concerns you, it concerns me. Second, I think you'd be surprised what I would do for you Kate." This part made me grin like an idiot. So true, Castle would do anything for Kate. I would love to see him say that.

"Oh and Kate, please knock before coming out. I know how much you'd love to catch me with my pants down, but I'm very shy." Hee hee. This part was hilarious! Because it is so the opposite, but he would TOTALLY say it.

The image of Kate, his Kate, wearing his boxers was so intimate and sexy that his body started reacting again. Oh boy he thought.

"Um, yeah." His voice cracked, and he prayed she didn't notice. "I've got dancing monkeys or Thundercats, pick your poison." I loved how Castle was turned on by the thought of Kate in his boxers. I also loved his boxer choices. I loved the thought of him saying "dancing monkeys or thundercats". Tough choice!

I loved that they lost the other room, great way to get them to have to be in the same room. I also liked the playing poker for secrets. Very fun stuffy.

I must say that I saw Kate's miscarraige as totally believable. We don't know a lot about Kate's past. She has hinted at having a rebellious streak and it coming out after her mother died would make sense. If she was on self destruct mode, she would not be paying attention to signs her body was telling her. You wrote it so well. I think it was my favorite chapter too. Thank you so much for sharing. :o)
Tycho77 chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Wow you were right that had lots of emotional moments. Ending so sweet.
Tycho77 chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
The lyrics to that first song were so perfect for our couple!
Tycho77 chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
I could see that coming but it was done well.
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »