Reviews for Reservations
Tycho77 chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Interesting to hear their thoughts on their wedding days.
Tycho77 chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Loved Javi's proposal. And Kate's thoughts...
Tycho77 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Fun banter between our two favorite people!
LadyLilibet chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Wow. I didn't see that coming. Beautifully written. 5 stars. I loved it.
Tycho77 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Cute. Loved the toughts of Rick before she broke her coffee cup.
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Just found your story. I love the way you started! You have done a nice job capturing the voice of our characters.
greypolkadots chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Great chapter
Dee Hensley chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
That. Was. AWESOME! I love the way you went about getting then to open up. It was fun and non-threatening which I believe would naturally progress to both of them feeling more comfortable sharing. I loved the back story you gave Kate. Excellent chapter and extraordinarily written!
300bowler chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Amazing chapter! I really thought it was great (but probably at least a little OOC - as the dad got lost in alcohol, although they have never given us much of a back story on how she handled it. Just hinted at a "wild side"). Can't wait to read more, as after those revelations, it's bound to get steamy now.
Kie Santiago chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Wow. Wowoowowowowowow. This chapter was incredibly beautiful and emotional. I could never have written a better chapter. The name of her child, wow, Hope seemed completely perfect and fitting. This was so amazing, such AMAZING insight. PLEASE please post another chapter soon. This completely brought tears to my eyes
Undercover Cop2 chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Impressive - very emotional and enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
Divamercury chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Oh wow, this was an incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it. I loved seeing Rick and Kate get closer like that. Please, please continue soon!

DM
Warden18 chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
I really liked that chapter! I can't wait for you to continue.
CastleCraze chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
What a roller coaster! I really liked this chapter. It brought them so close emotionally. Great work!
LadyLilibet chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
I can't wait for more :)
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »