Reviews for Reservations
LadyLilibet chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
best chapter ever. I was literally squealing hahaha :)
rking626 chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
3 Chapters! What a wonderful Valentines Day gift! Thank you! Can't wait to see what happens next! Please don't keep us waiting to long! ;-)
CaskettShipper chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Oh WOW! Thank you so much for these chapters! They were really great! Please keep 'em comin!
Dee Hensley chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
All three chapters were awesome. I couldn't stop reading even though I'm supposed to be setting up my classroom for a crime scene. I needed some good Castle inspiration and you provided it:) Thank you!
Tols chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
I've got twenty bucks that says they end up sleeping together tonight" Lanie told him.

"I've got twenty bucks that says she sobers up before it gets that far, and Castle gets shot."

"I've got my money on Beckett hand cuffing him to a bed and then leaving him there." Ryan said." I loved all their friends reactions to the way Castle and Beckett were dancing. I loved all your updates! :)
Warden18 chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Another excellent chapter! I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait for the next chapters!
Tols chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
I loved how you had the bridal party sit with their dates. I was at a wedding like that, and it worked out a lot better!

Kate again leaned into Castle to whisper to him. "I think on my wedding day I'll carry my gun in my garter, just to ensure my face, hair and dress remain cake free for the entire event!"

Castle couldn't suppress a quiet little growl "Beckett, normally I'd just accuse you of being no fun, but the image of you having a gun strapped to your thigh, has completely distracted me. I suggest that if you want me to keep my distance, you should refrain from such... interesting visuals." I loved this. Because Beckett would totally bring her gun!

The best part was that Beckett caught the flowers, even when she didn't want to! :)
Tols chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
"So you'll never marry again?"

"I didn't say that. In fact, for the right woman, I'd marry her in a second." I don't know why, but this part made me start grinning like an idiot. I also loved Beckett and Castle talking about their dream weddings. :)

"People won't believe we have separate rooms. They'll talk."

"They already talk."

"Yes, but now they'd think they had reason to talk."

"Then let them talk. It doesn't change the truth." I could totally see this happening. Castle is right, who cares what everyone else thinks, they know the truth.

"Just so you know Castle, if I ever really threw myself at you... you would not be able to walk away so casually, nor would you want to. Think on that." This was my favorite part. Because I could totally see Beckett leaning in and saying this to Castle.
Funkysocks chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Loved the wind gust scene at the end! Oh and Kate's ideas for her wedding were beautiful, almost makes me want to get to married!
Kie Santiago chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Wow! You updating this fast is completely awesome. Please please update again soon. I cant WAIT to see what happens and this makes me feel utterly romantic 3
Kerika chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
i want more lol. cant wait for the next chapter lol.
Kerika chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
:D lol loved this chapter, i am so excited for more
Kie Santiago chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Love this! Really well written and I cant wait to see what happens next! Please update soon :)
EnsignRo chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Great story...keep being obsessed *lol*
Tols chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
I must say that even though it is bad that you are neglecting your housework, you are making all of us happy! :o)

"No, I can walk with you. Everything seems to be pretty well shoveled."

"Yes, ma'am! If that's what you want, you can come park with me anytime!" Rick teased.

"Not that kind of parking!" First off you have an amazing knack for writing Castle and Beckett. This part made me really laugh and I could really see them saying this.

I also loved the part about Castle wanting a police siren, because Beckett was right he would clearly want to abuse it! :)

I can't wait for the next part!
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »