Reviews for Reservations
LadyLilibet chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
great chapter :)

The dress Kate is wearing sounds stunning.
Dee Hensley chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Awesome as always :) I absolutely loved the Lanie engagement story. It was perfect and well thought out. I will patiently wait for updates (although I will probably haunt my Inbox waiting to see a Chapter 5 update.) Thank you for taking the time to write.
Warden18 chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
hey, great new chapter, i really like it, that was great, cant wait for the next chapter
T. N. Weston chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Love this story! PLEASE continue!
IdRatherBeReadingFanfic chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Love this so far! Can't wait for more!

BonesFreakk3
Funkysocks chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Amazing! Loving this story :) Can't wait for more.
Tols chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
"It means, they aren't ordinary. They stand out. They aren't just another basic red rose you see everywhere; they're multifaceted. And if they're in the room, you can't help but but admire them." I loved this part. It totally fits Beckett. Especially the part about having to admire if they are in the room.

I also loved the exchange about the room. Castle said that he would never assume that she was easy.

I ended up wanting to quote everything, so just know I really liked it. :)
Leep chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
I'm really enjoying this! Great balance between storytelling and the wonderful Castle/Beckett banter!
runeaglerun chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Loved the bit about the roses. Absolutely brilliant. :)
Warden18 chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
that was a great chapter can't wait for the next
LadyLilibet chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
can't wait for more :)
Dee Hensley chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
I love how you've kept the chemistry of these two without going too far. The tension is palpable and I love it:)
curlgurl54 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
its super cute!
Tols chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
This is soooo good. I loved Kate fantasizing about being with Castle. I loved the intimacy of Castle feeding Beckett a doughnut. I can't wait for next update, and the wedding! :)
IBelieveYouLiar chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Subscribed :) I'm looking forward to the next chapters :)
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »