Reviews for Duty and Destiny
Eregnar chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Ow... Poor Stone.

Still, I got a big grin on my face when Kali was promoted.

I think I like your other time-line better. Less heartbreak. Obi has Satine in that one (for the time being anyway :( ) but Stonewall doesn't have anyone. Plus I freakin' love Shadow Squad.
Eregnar chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Ah. A sadistic choice. Ventress you... mean person. Also I think you made a typo. You mention Milo once in this chapter, out of nowhere. You didn't list him among the clone survivors in the previous section, so I can only assume it was a slip.
Eregnar chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Barriss is a Commander, not a General...
Eregnar chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Aaaand Quarry IS going to be a brat.

And Obi-Wan's jealousy is annoying me.

And seeing Barriss hurts.
Eregnar chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Uh-oh. Is Quarry going to be a brat?
Eregnar chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Well, looks like I could have just read this chapter and gotten all the important plot-points from Awakening without having to read it. :P Oh well. What's done is done.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
That was so great! I am working on reading all your not-m-rated stories. I really like the way you write.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
A clone who can use the force, not bad, it's different that's for sure.

Kalinda needs to make up her damn mind. First she was like "Oh I love you Obi-wan and I always will." And then she's like "I cheated on you, but I but want to be in a relationship with both of you." And now "I only have feelings for Stone."

Rating 8/10
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Huh, I won't lie this is certainly a twist, I wonder who she will pick. Maybe Luminara will get to them in time.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I thought Luminara was the ranking jedi on this mission. I thought Jedi knights and up were generals and Padawan's were commanders.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Drama always seems to follow Kalinda, and she can't seem to make up her mind who she want's to love. It's not cool cheating.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
That was pretty harsh of Obi-wan, he let jealousy get the better of him.

I'm sure Stone will make commander. I wonder what Quarry's problem is. He'll probably try to use the knowledge of what went on between Stone and Kalinda to his advantage.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Poor Stone he probably won't ever be promoted as long as Obi-wan has something to say about it :(

I feel even worse for Obi-wan the poor guy got cheated on by Kalinda because she was possessed by a horny spirit LMAO!

I wonder how Windu feels about it, must be kinda awkward to talk about.
Queen chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
Wow, I'd like to smack Quarry. Repeatedly. What a jerk.

Good to see some things getting worked through in here, between Kalinda, Obi-Wan and Stonewall. And yikes, that part at the end. "Let's be friends!" poor guy. Hmm, did his Force powers only begin to manifest after the whole Basrah incident? Could that be the origin?

Seeing Barriss and Luminara in here was great. Both were nicely done, and I like how at the end, Kalinda and Luminara come to an understanding of each other.
jaguar101 chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
aw! she like, tore his heart out!

that was a great story i hope it is continued. (sory i cant spell)