Reviews for Partners in Crime
cookies chapter 17 . 5/19
That ws an aweosome story I loved it
That was a serious Star Wars 5 there
Benjamin chapter 17 . 3/26
I think you did a excellent job
xXShadowTheWolfXx chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
This is a brilliant story bro please make more like this (HumphreyXLilly) and don't listen those idiots that are moaning because your story isn't KateXHumphrey (I don't)
Melodious LoneWolf22 chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
You are very talented man, I really enjoyed this story. The irony and other links you kept from the first story was amazing. I liked this pairing and you did one hell of a job on this story... I approve.
Melodious LoneWolf22 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Hey, I'm new to all this, and I really like this fandom. I just wanted to say that you got me hooked on this story and I really like the pairing you chose. Keep up the good work. Maybe I might post one myself...
JNSx7 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
EquiTalesse chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
I loved this fic,Lilly is my favorite character. She is better then Kate. Also Lilly is like me,-shy but sweet.. Hope to see more Lilly fics in the future.
shaz blam chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
aww i think thats is bloody awsome i love the way humphrey expressed his fellings for lilly
shaz blam chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
dude u are awsome love the bit when lily said humphrey is great
shaz blam chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
im only gonna day 2 thinks OMG and WTF!
shaz blam chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
so so so good i cant wait to find out what happenes and what will kate think
shaz blam chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
really really good cant wait to find out what happend best story ive ever read on here good cliffhanger
FanOfHumphreyAndBalto chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
I've made a challenge for myself to read every single A&O story that i find interesting. And this one made it to my reading list. I'd say i give this story 4 out of 5 stars. If you have questions about my rating PM me.

Now if you excuse me, i must begin the sequel to this story.
Thanks again for this one
Karen chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Really good please do more