Reviews for Partners in Crime
Robert chapter 6 . 4/15
Make more Humphrey and Lilly stories. Well done very nice. I love this story so much you are a good Or I mean an awesome weighted. Keep up the good work bro.
Robert chapter 4 . 4/12
I know this late. But plz if you can make more humph and Lilly stories your a good righter. This is my third time reading this and the sequel I can't wait until you make another. Good job bro
wild wolf pack chapter 17 . 2/13
this is really good it Miss a lemon scene but 9.5/10
CandyLuv99 chapter 17 . 6/11/2016
Not to be weird but I actually think Lilly is hotter than Kate and she would be a better alpha if she only went to alpha school.
Goldenbigsexy chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
Waaaazzzzzaaaapppppp
Alpha CAT 137 chapter 17 . 3/29/2016
Type your review not do a sequel
Snake chapter 17 . 2/10/2016
nice names for Humphrys and Lillys pups
cookies chapter 17 . 5/19/2015
That ws an aweosome story I loved it
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
That was a serious Star Wars 5 there
Benjamin chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
I think you did a excellent job
xXShadowTheWolfXx chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
This is a brilliant story bro please make more like this (HumphreyXLilly) and don't listen those idiots that are moaning because your story isn't KateXHumphrey (I don't)
Melodious LoneWolf22 chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
You are very talented man, I really enjoyed this story. The irony and other links you kept from the first story was amazing. I liked this pairing and you did one hell of a job on this story... I approve.
Melodious LoneWolf22 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Hey, I'm new to all this, and I really like this fandom. I just wanted to say that you got me hooked on this story and I really like the pairing you chose. Keep up the good work. Maybe I might post one myself...
JNSx7 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
THE DOCTOR RULES!
EquiTalesse chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
I loved this fic,Lilly is my favorite character. She is better then Kate. Also Lilly is like me,-shy but sweet.. Hope to see more Lilly fics in the future.