Reviews for I Believe in CrumpleHorned Snorkacks
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
AMazing! Luna & George are awesome together :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Once again, beautiful. You are sealing the deal of this beautiful pairing for me...
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Pretty neat story! :)
berriesrbest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Aw, that was beautiful. I really have a soft spot for George/Luna. This was lovely. It had some mistakes in grammar and punctuation and such, but it was still great. I recommend another thorough read through, though, in order to hopefully fix them up a bit. Or have someone beta read it for you. :) It's always easier for someone who hasn't read it to see what needs to be fixed.
This was a really sweet story. It was kind of daunting, considering that there were over 8,000 words in one chapter, but I'm really glad I read it. You did a really great job at it. :)
Dherea chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was sort of sad, yet healing. Not a traditional HEA, yet peaceful...
inClouds chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Brilliantly written and I was not disappointed. I love how Luna wisely admits that they can only heal themselves and not each other because it's very true. We really can only help but never really heal.

I loved the lead up to their relationship and the end most certainly kept me wondering of their future, but I was just as satisfied not knowing. Thank you for sharing.
MiaCara chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awe I love it! great job. But just in case you hadn't heard, Fred didn't really die. It was just a horrible typo.

:-)
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
What a sweet story! Very well written, and very enjoyable.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was a sweet story. Nice job.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was beyond lovely
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I REALLY want a sequal to this. Really badly. Because it was awesome.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I looooove it! I love it when you write these two :D I'm like your hugest fan because of Love and Levity :)
calliopeinbloom chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
oh this was lovely. Normally I'm all for George/Angelina in post-DH fics, but this was perfect and so believable; you've made the characters completely true to themselves.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was absolutely glorious. I'm in love with it. A George that believes in Crumple-Horned Snorkacks? Too good. Most definitely going in my favorites.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Very lovely story. You are absolutely right-Luna without her snorkacks and George without the shop just aren't themselves. But I'm glad that George is a stubborn man when he realizes what he wants. ;-)