Reviews for every star has its chance to shine
cecilyherondales chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
lovely :)
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
fantastic. this is the first story i've ever really read on this pairing and you've got me hooked. i also adored the lucy/edmund and narnia references and the sweet sisterly moments between Molly and Lucy
BronzeNifler168 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
WOW! What an amazing story! It captures everything I love in a story! A romantic couple, the good luck charm, the almost ending and of course the happily ever after!

If I were to change one thing I would get rid of the lyrics, they are unescasary* and I didn't read them much any way!

If I were to change everything, except one thing, I would change the idea to change anything! ( i.e. I wouldn't want to change anything!)

This story is Totally Awesome!

9/10
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Really beautiful, really well written. Loved the way he inspired her and saw the things that she simply didn't. Keep writing
Calyn chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I suppose I have to review, now that I've favorited...

I know absolutely nothing about the NextGen, except what's mentioned in Deathly Hallows. But I really like this. It's well-written and -executed.

I suspect a lot of stories like this are going to end up in my favorites...
scream into the silence chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Mad, I like Mollysander.

And I LOVE your stories. So, are you offended? Tell me, 'cause I can take you out of my favourites if you want. :(
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Omigosh, there's just too much awesomesauce in this story. I loved Writer!Molly, she was perfect for Lysander. I happen to be a Domsander fan, but you might just convert me. (winkwink)
PenTheWillows chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Yayyayyay! Every time I read an AMAZING Next Gen story, it turns out to be yours, and I love that! I loved this SO much, and thank you SO much for writing it!
iamaflawlesshumanbeing chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
WOW! Just finished and it was uh-maze-ing! I'm sirius, I loved it :)

I don't read many Molly fics but Molly/Lysander is definitly a ship I like.

Great Job Mad XD
amazing chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
one of the best molly/lysanders i have ever read. props! :)
sidsaid chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Molly Lysander, YAY!

"but writing will always be her first love." Awwww, that's soo cute :D

This is super-duper awesome, like times a billion! Your characterisation of Molly is just... wow, and Lysander is soooo amazing. I NEVER read nice Lysander's these days XD.

This fic made me literally -squee- this is like the best Molsander EVER!

Plus, I love that you made slight mention to LucyEdmund and VictoirePeter.

I really like that Molly made it all up to Lucy, you really tied it all up and made it a beautiful happy ending. :D

And another thing, you totally wrote your own experience into the story ;) haha.

x
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ohmygosh, Mad, this was absolutely fantastic!

I lovelovelove MollyLysander (obviously), but these characters were absolutely perfect! Molly and Lysander were exactly like I imagined them.

I loved the little reference to LucyEdmund, and the whole Narnian play aspect. The novel, with both of them contributing to it was a fantastic idea.

{You couldn't resist the DominiqueScorpius at the end, could you? ;)}

Great job Mad, this was fantastic!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ohmygosh, Mad, how many ways can I say this was brilliant? Not enough - because this was marvelous and splendid [/abuses thesaurus] and just wonderful!

And I'm not even a fan of the pairing ;)

But I have to admire the effort put into any 10K fic - I've written a couple myself and they are /hard/. And you did an awesome job with this one! :D

Let's get one thing out of the way: NARNIA! You put in LucyEdmund - and PeterVictoire - and Narnia - and - gah! - you're awesome, Mad, truly! &hearts And I adore how I've started a trend with LucyEdmund and PeterVictoire hints in other peoples' fanfiction ;) Makes me feel happy :P

Onto the main characters themselves!

Molly was fantastic, and I loved how she felt outshine by Lucy, the star of the theatre, but in reality, she shone with her writing every bit as much as Lucy and Lysander helped her realize that and it was like 'awwww...' :) Also, I do love writing characters (obviously P), though my writer is Victoire, I think you worked that in brilliantly with her constantly writing and coming up with fantasy lands of her own - 'twas terrific!

Lysander was also wonderful - him not being that good in English, but then getting tutored by Molly (awww!) and him working with her to come up with Molsander and everything! Just marvelous! And then he showed her that she could shine and it was awesometastic :)

Their relationship also grew and changed wonderfully throughout the course of the fic - how they went from acquaintances to friends to best friends, and then the rift, and then back to being best friends, only now they get to snog ;) I thought it was a fantastic progession!

And one more time - LucyEdmund! PeterVictoire! &hearts&hearts&hearts

All in all, though, this was just brilliant, Mad! :D

Fantabulous job, and keep writing!
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Zomg. awesome as awesomeness
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Before I say anything else, CONGRATS Mad! You did it!

I always knew you'd reach the 10k, so don't sound so surprised at yourself. You know, you remind me of Molly sometimes, I almost typed Molly instead of Mad over there!

About the story, do I even have to say it was perfect? perfect characterisation, wonderful plot and your descriptions and how the novel just grew with Molly, it was just fantastic!

I think you've given a new face to Molly/Lysander, Mad!

As for the Lucy/Ed bit, I was totally saying, "take that Lorcan!"

Over all, you're an awesome writer, Mad and this is just one of the many things that proves it!

Keep writing!