Reviews for Hydra heads and Kyuubi Tails
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/7
Me gusta bjk
MLPLoverForerver chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Cool, your good and by the way, I bet Naruto gonna saw Masquerade and follow them.
Masquerade001 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
*LE GASP* MASQUERADE!
You Sir should seriously continue this story, it is soooo amazing XD...I'm willing to forgive you for getting Masquerade beat up if you continue, either way, I love the concept behind this story, absolutely love it XD
Desguys chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
continue plsssss
Desguys chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
not bad but better if naruto was in naruto shippuden
BloodyBrawler18 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
I really like this story so far and i was thinking that maybe you should have the leaf village be under attack by Nega and have the ninja of the village try to defeat it, but then you should have Dan and his friends come and stop an attack that is about to hit Naruto and everyone from squads 7, 8, 9,10. And Dan and their friends should summon their Bakugan to the battle field, and i think when Naruto tries to uses the power of the Nine Tailed Fox Dan uses an ability card at the same time and Drago ends up taking the power of the chakura that Naruto releases and temporarily turns into The Perfect Draganoid with the Ultimate Battlegear. But that is just a suggestion but that would make it a lot more interesting don't you think ?
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
wonder how lee will react to finding out the kids started it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Awwwesooome!
shadowwing1994 chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Nice story, I love Naruto and Bakugan.

can Alice and Shun be a couple in this story?

and what are the Naruto couples?

update soon
Ccebling chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I think you should give Masquerade his own body.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
cool!
darkstardragon432 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
please write chapter 3 and tell me shun wont die T_T ;);)
darkstardragon432 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH PLEASE WRITEMORE IT IS SUCH A GOOD STORY AND I HOPE SHUNIS OK LOVE YA STORY ;);)
Ccebling chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Have Alice and Masquerade separate onto two different people so the People of Konoha won't freak out about a blonde haired boy turning into an Orange haired girl.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 2/8/2011