Reviews for Bloodlust
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Great job. I so wanted to know what Edward thought through all of this.
Navarre chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Claire! *waves wildly* I'm so glad to see you again!

Loved this POV of Spellbound. Getting in Edward's finely tuned head will be an interesting ride to say the least. Your descriptive powers of writing have only gotten better as we see a tortured, tormented and almost demented Edward.

To read the beginnings of Bella's degradation at the hands of James, my skin pops with goosebumps - that sick ass still makes my skin run north and south. Grrrr!

Excellent job with this chapter and look forward to revisiting this wonderful story through the eyes of Edward this time, once again.
swan0456 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I always love Edward's pov I can't wait for more.
askjdgf chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Sorry spesh, FFn wouldnt let me review this morning, the mole! Firstly, LE SIGH! How lush is this from Edwards point of view? You explain his emotions well, his thoughts are troubled and salacious and make me go all ... mmmmmmm.

Loved it :D
twimom76 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Just found your story and looking forward to where it's headed. James is well...awful, hopefully Bella and Edward can somehow escape! LOL.
fallunder chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
LindyP chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Hey Claire! It's so great to see a new story from you! Well., I guess not exactly new, but told in EPOV. I am Soooooo excited to read this! I so loved your first story told in Bella's POV. Are you going to update this regularly too? It is awesome!

LindyP :)
GLee68 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
OMG Claire... that is so beautiful!

Well done lovely! I can see a re-read of Spellbound coming on!

I love your Edward! *that is all*
cat5050 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Its been soo long. I kept thinking in my head you had stolen from my favorites. Oh, no! It hit me so hard-you are it-you are back-this is it! Simply more of what I loved, craved, so dark, intense. Like a little just gave me more.
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
*grins* Am I popping your review cherry for this story?

Ahah, I loved this, babe. I'm SO excited to finally see into Edward's mind, the thoughts he was having upon meeting Bella, even BEFORE he met her. It's so raw and moving and emotional, and you wrote it AMAZINGLY well. I really enjoyed it. I want to just pull Edward down from those shackles and cuddle him until he's all better :P

It was great. Very beautiful and poetic in certain spots, as you always are. I also love how you focused on Angela and Ben and pondered over how Edward never thought he'd find something like that in his lifetime. It was really moving because you WANT him to find that. You sympathize with him in spite of the fact that he feels the need to punish himself.

He can atone for whatever sin it is he thinks he's committed - we'll forgive him :)

Anyway, in short, I loved it. Amazing start to this series of EPOV's. I can't wait to read more.

Love you!
ZenOne chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
OMG! OMG! OMG! *Clears throat* sorry, Fangirl moment.

I freakin love you Claire.

This was intsense and soo much more...dramatic in E's POV.

I fell in love with him all over again.

I could feel the pain of his thirst and wanted desperately to comfort him and kick James in the freakin balls.

Ahh Ben and Angela are soo sweet and laughed so hard at naked Mike. LOL.

I love you bb! Can't wait for the next chapter.