Reviews for Come What May
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was sweet. I love Gwaine.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was lovely.!
Kaidan Amell chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Omg. Iloveyou! I love moulin rougue! I love ewan! Ilove Nicole! Come what may is my fave song since ive heard it. The story is very nice and quite fits the story. I love Gwaine! I have a huge turn on for scruffy stubbly wolfish muscular guys! And Gwaine is such a perfection! Hes quite tan and hes funny and he sees merlin as a special friend. I just wish you made a prologue. Perhaps using the lyrics of come what may. Like its intro. Never knew i could feel like this. Perhaps depicting gwaine's first time to fall inlove with a bloke or simply just fall that hard in love anyways... i love it. Specially your gift of words. Pheonix.'s plumage. Hahaha! You rock! Vernacular is too overrated! :D
inthefire2002 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I really liked this short fic! *grin* It was very heartwarming and makes me smile every time that I read it. I should have reviewed before now as I have read it numerous times. I wish that you would write more Merlin fics. Though, I may have to watch Sherlock, just to get the know the characters, so that I can read more of your work. Have a blessed day :)
YaoiBatman chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I love this! It's touching and Gwaine is so wonderful for Merlin. And I totally agree with you that while Arthur/Merlin is wonderful, there is just something about Gwaine/Merlin that can't be ignored.
odessa spirit chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Love it! Beautifully written, would love to read more about these two and their love for each other.
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This. This is exactly how I can see Gwaine reacting. Beautifully done. Loved the whole thing.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Exellent, i liked it. :)
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
sweet
Beizanten chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
So beautiful and cute! I love how caring and understanding Gawaine is! I love the video clip Gwaine/merlin but my heart already decided too. There need to have more Gwaine/Merlin video and fic!
Borednbrowsing chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awww, this was very sweet. :)
Yukka Sam chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I love it! Gwaine/Merlin is my new favourite ship)I really liked this fic, you portrayed them so sweet together, when playing along and when being fic!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Right? I'm shocked at how Merlin's OTP of Arthur/Merlin has been severely endangered by Gwaine/Merlin! But its SO NICE to see someone being Kind to Merlin. Cute fic!