Reviews for Archangel
edwarrdelric chapter 1 . 1/1
short, but so much quality. i love how you perfectly portrayed both Roy and Ed. it's fics like these that make me love a pairing more than I thought I could. I love how you made Ed seem like an actual archangel (kind of ironic too because he's an atheist)
p.s. I'm so glad you continued this!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
"He's not a tame lion."
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
So short but so sweet, I enjoyed reading it! Thank you for fic :)
MARYLOVER chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
You say you don't know where these two came from but I can guess these were cleverly thought, really, those two were quite-well portrayed, and the 'angel' concept was alright as an addition to their relationship. Nicely done dear. Bye
Seven Falls chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Hehehe. I love this. It wouldn't surprise me if Ed was a War Angel given mortal form to save the world. Of course, he doesn't know it and is an extreme atheist. I love irony. Thank you for the story. _
Tesel chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I really liked this!

It felt somehow fascinating. A different and interesting approach.

Thank you for writing this!
Aubrey-Sky-Blue chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Hehe you continued :)

I like it, hope you do more!
skywright chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
i'm really surprised you continued this, it ended at a place that was very good, and I liked the musings. I can see how this ties into the first part, the problem is the ending. Now it doesn't seem complete. Maybe its because of the hinted mission, or Ed's cluelessness( which makes sense given the title) but this second part doesn't have the feel of it being complete. Still I liked it.
Aubrey-Sky-Blue chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Brilliant idea!

You really could turn this into something huge!

Hope you do something with it ;)

Anyways it was really awesome!

Keep up the great work!

Lhoran chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I absolutely love this

The mere fact that it's stream of consciousness makes it so awesome and me so happy! They always have this sort of elegance, and this is no exception.

I really enjoyed it D,

Lhoran
The Foreseer of Avalon chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
You potrayed Ed perfectly...and Roy too...

HOW DO YOU DO THAT? -faints-
Maya Sushi chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I absolutely adore this. The point of view - the way you wrote Roys stream of thoughts, really - was perfect for this kind of a story. Wouldn't have worked out half as well any other way! It's perfectly beautiful, and I love the concept as well.

Even when musing about all the things that could be seen as qualities of an angel of mercy, you still draw the line right back to an angel of war. It's almost like a shock, at first, at the perspective of it. But its the best part about this story. Thank you! This is great!
Maya Sushi chapter 1 . 2/8/2011

Bookwrm389 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very nice! I love it! I always enjoy stories that portray Ed as something not quite human, because that's always how I've seen him. Ever since the first episode when he tore off his coat and revealed his automail to Rose and Cornello, it hit me that he had seen and done things no human ever should and was changed as a result of it. I love the way you described the wings Roy glimpsed. Not soft and pretty but strong and powerful, like he is.

Archangel, huh? I think that's become my new favorite word :)
Chaotic Demon chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I meant to do something else and accidentally added this to my story alert. :D Anyway, I thought this was very well done. Good job!