Reviews for Life as Animal Food by Dean Winchester
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Ah-ha, I'd love it if they could retire wealthy for a while. Very cute.
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
...Really awsome story list you have...This story is right up there with the rest...Will you be continuing this one..?...Please...k
silvercougarcub chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Thanks for the nod, bud. Wasn't expecting it. Great chap! What 'Odds and Ends' ya looking at for last chap? Got enough crap on Favorites tab and books on shelf to make a million page chap on fuglies. Keep them round for my fics.
paranormal para girl chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Dean, Dean, Dean. Deep down you know you have a soft spot for at least one of those angels. It's alright, we all have weaknesses, admitting it is the first step. *smiles sweetly* Can't wait for the "Odds and Ends" I personally would like to hear more on dealing with witches, I know, not youir favorite subject, but still important trivia! Oh, Love it Joby87! :)

Mel
Madebyme chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Fun chapter! As always it was witty and sharp.

And you know what, there was a sliver of the Dean's game face slipping when he talked about losing Sam, hidden behind all that humour and sarcasm, but I saw it, I did!

Sad to hear we're coming to an end, it's been an awesome ride. Take care, Abbi
Leahelisabeth chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Haha, our views on vampires are very much the same, amen to the popsicle cuddle-buddy. . .shudder. I am loving this and am going to go and read more right now :)
Don't use this anymore 2 chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Loved the Angel chap I laughed at some parts other arts about being a hellhound not so much. Anyways i loved the way you showed how Cas changed but what happened on last weeks episode is freaking me out! Why is Cas working with Crowely I'm so confused
mamapranayama chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Ah, Dean, you lovely man, you. I had a great time reading this. You rock! :)
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Dean did not just write "winning". Slaps back of head and snorts. Too funny. Out of all the hunter's journals, this is the one I would want to read.
paranormal para girl chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Joby87 and Dean, Awesome chapter! Thanks for all the helpful info. I feel pretty secure that after some practised Latin I too can gank a few demons. One question...does the tattoo need to be in a certain spot on your body to be more powerful? Just wondering... Looking forward to the next installment. You know you love Cas though, so go easy on him!

Mel
Madebyme chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Awesome chapter! You totally capture Dean's voice and I loved all the snarky humour and sarcasm.

Neat job too drawing in all the little bits of information we've leant about demons over the last 6 seasons. I don't know how you do it without giving yourself a headache!

And finally a little message for Dean...

Thanks for the shout out and as a thank you I'll let you into a secret. While that smile of yours works like a charm on most girls, really all we want is much simpler; just show the real guy behind the grin and the mask you hind behind. Just some food for thought...

Looking forward to the next instalment. Take care, Madebyme
silvercougarcub chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Freakin' awesome, man! If ya ever need help with research and poor lil' Sammy's sleeping off an all-nighter with Jim, Jack and Jose', lemme know! Angels *cough*dicks w/ wings*cough* up next, huh? Thought humans can't kill angels even w/ their own blades? Wait! Duh-moment! Almost forgot who I was talkin' to! ;D My bad! Only 5 chap's? :*( Hell, fill an encyclopedia dude and I'm still with ya! Rock on!
Don't use this anymore 2 chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
another great hap and lol Angels...Dicks!
mamapranayama chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Awesome. I can't wait to hear your take on angels and I'm looking forward to more smarmy sarcasm. Thanks for sharing this! :D
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
*smirks*

Dean explaining what it was like to be a vamp and within the same breath goes into what it's like to kiss one. Only Dean.