Reviews for Consideration
Yotama Shoro chapter 1 . 6/6
This was super cute. Well written, good grammar. I like how well you kept the characters "in character" if that makes sense. Loved it.
Ukyo chapter 1 . 3/7
Wow! :D
I'm gonna make it short: YOU NAILED IT!
*.*
I really hope to read more of your writing!
There's nothing left to add on this review... So... Take care! :)
Bye! :)
Orithyea chapter 1 . 3/5
Holy moly. This is the best Taishirou, perhaps in the entire fandom even, fic that I've read. This is considering I just started working my way down from the latest updates. Bless you.
Darknceannoya chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Haha how fun! So, will the rest ever get their answer? Cuz I kinda figure Tai and Izzy would be acting about the same in public. And will the ken/davis be resolved? I guess we'll never know?
BRN chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This was actually one of the best fan fictions I've ever read. You portrayed everyone's personality very well and ACTUALLY gave situations and responses the actual characters would of made. I was quite captivated by this story
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I absolutely loved it. There was no big convoluted plot, just two people falling (perfectly) into place. This wasn't a couple that I ever thought about but it works most beautifully here. I also love how each of their friends have independent opinions and that not everyone is entirely okay coming to terms with it, that they have questions and personal differences.
Kenta16 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Lol I love the ending to this!
treaammo chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Cute, and very good at getting the characterization right! I'm only sad you didn't go back and give us Yolie's talk with Kari. That would have been good. :)
ShiroNeko chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
EPIC NYA
Ryssasaurus Rex chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is perfect - exactly how I imagine their relationship. Go you! (also this is the first digific I've read in years and hello again fandom I am back!)
YukiraKing chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Love it! Really fantastic, and made me decide that though Koumi is my go to for Izzy, Taishiro is now a very, very close second. :) Thank you for writing this little story. It was a joy to read.
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Loved it! :D
Zeraphie chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I love this story so much! The calculating tone that you've used with it has to be my favorite part. I found this story a few months ago and never got the chance to say anything about it. The arrangement of the entire piece is really clever; I love how Yolei was the first one to mention it, and think that it's a great way to start things out. Tai and Izzy became one of my favorite couples; I love the different flavor it has compared to Tai and Matt (but I like them just as much, really), so I love the analytical take on this.

In fact, I love how you broke it down; how Tai is the one that "falls in love, mind, body and soul" and Izzy isn't as interested. Or, well, could be. (: The take on their characters so many years into the future is the best. It felt incredibly down-to-earth and something very realistic; so I'm glad that you didn't jump the shark and smush Davis and Ken together too-not that you couldn't. I'm sure you'd be able to get away with it. However, getting back to the point at hand, I'm glad how attune everyone seemed to be with each other; from the younger kids to the older kids, so it all tied in. And Matt is totally the best, supportive friend.

But yeah. I LOVE the way you expanded upon their characters; it's been so long and so much time has passed by. It's a very analytical piece of writing and it's very spectacular. Thanks so much for sharing it! (:
Sandshrew22 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You completely nailed Izzy's babble and sometimes elaborate word choice. Many kudos!

Awesome little story, loved the straight forward way they "figured it out" at the end. Amazing how you managed to get everyone involved. It was like a weird game of telephone, but I thought it totally worked.
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was a great fic XD Love Taishiro! Thanks alot!