Reviews for Murder in a Garden
HarnGin chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
I am sorry that you have had to abandon this story. It's one of the better cross-overs. You've kept everyone in character, which rarely happens in these types of stories.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I know it's been awhile since you've written this, but I would definitely be interested if you decided to write more-this isn't at all bad :)
MidnightShadow07 chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
I never thought to see/read a Sherlock and Rosemary and Thyme crossover. I love what you have written so far and I hope you can update soon!?
MS07
DianeB chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
I'm glad to see a seventh chapter, but I'm worried you aren't going to finish it! I hope you do.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Non-slash? With them? I should think not.
WordsmithGrl chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Keep it up! Well-written. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Vanidot chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
I assume you meant jeremy bret though I didn't get the reference but then it's been a while since I've gotten to watch the adventures of SH series featuring Bret as Sherlock. I hope there's more as I'm interested already. please continue. Good Story.
WordsmithGrl chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I love Sherlock and Rosemary & Thyme. You finally got my attention with this last chapter. I hope you add more soon!
NAB chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
A very promising beginning. A small critcism from Chapter 3. It's Laura Thyme that's the light sleeper not Rosemary Boxer. If anybody was going to hear noises it would be Laura. This is an intriguing possible link up and I'll be interested in seeing where this is going to go
DianeB chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Interesting crossover, and not at all outside the realm of possibility. I always enjoyed "Rosemary & Thyme," and was happy to find this story (though disappointed it's the *only* one here). I haven't watched much of the new Sherlock, though I liked it, too. I didn't catch the Jeremy!Holmes moment, so I don't get a cookie. :(

At the risk of upsetting you, I'd like to suggest that instead of apologizing for things that are *wrong,* you should work harder to make sure things are *right.* When you apologize about stuff like not knowing the geography or plants of England, it makes readers think you're too lazy to bother, and then you get no reviews. Use the internet (or your library) to research the things you don't know, or find someone from England to beta for you. *Then* post.