Reviews for Crouching S, Hidden Crusher
CarolinaChuff chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Amazing! I love ;D
LadyWolf81 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
It's was a really good read.
ehqueue chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Really, really, really (I could go on) sexy. A fantastic lemon on it's own right, made even better with Bella and Jasper starring in it. I don't know what else to say other than it's jaw-dropping hotness. I hope to read more of your work in the future!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hot damn! This I am definitely favorite-ing as soon as I log in! Awesome. Thanks so much. Plus, JasperxBella 3
dancexwithxme chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Aww, very sweet ending :) I find reading this type of BDSM soooo engaging. I would never, ever try it, just because I know I'm too much of a pansy. But boy, if I were into that... it seems very satisfying.

Thanks for writing! I really loved it :)
Kell-an Dial chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Love the story it certainly was different lol
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Wow yummy loved it thank you
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Most interesting! I kept trying to figure out if it was Jasper or James, glad it was Jasper. You're really good with all the scenes, it was very intense! Thanks for sharing! )
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow! You either know your stuff through personal experience or you have one hell of an imagination!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love that we got another chapter of this. Your Mistress is one kinky lady. And I love it! Great job.
littlemsEMOtional chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love how u added his name right at the end ;)
Angel Slyth chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Nice I have recently started reading dom!Bella and this one is different but interesting.
Fontainebleau01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
wiping the drool... now that is really something different! Jasper as a sub! wonderful idea.
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Prassacut

Dariachenowith commented about this story in her blog.

I'm over the moon that I followed her advice and read this oh so hot one shot you did for her birthday.

Great short story! I need a shower now!

Cory
develindiskies chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
mmmmm. hot.

So, i knew this before but this totally confirms it: you're a fuck-awesome writer. and you're not shy, at all. This I adore. You speak your mind and you are blunt about it. No beating around the bush, if you know what i mean. So i can't write as much as D and the rest can, but i wanted you to know just how amazing this is. Especially the ending (and the middle, and the beginning, too). The peace after it all was beautifully written.

Keep writing. 3