Reviews for Past, Present and Future
Pipsey chick chapter 33 . 2/12
Love both stories. Think u need to do both again and change the plot, not that I don't like the first ones. I just think u are an awesome writer and I think that robin should have had more trouble with ex girlfriends and the same with maria. Again, love your u decide to do another 2. By the way, I love the big amount of chapters. Hope to see your next story. Love u.
Laura chapter 33 . 9/8/2013
This was so great I couldn't stop reading! I love the ending :)
Guest chapter 33 . 8/26/2013
I know you are working on another fanfic at the moment, but when you complete it do you think you could do another secret of moonacre one? Please? Like a sequel to this sequel or something? Because you are a really great writer and your plots are really unique. Im going to go and read this one again now:D
Anon chapter 33 . 8/23/2013
I know im awfully late, but I have to say you are one of the best writers I have ever read fanfics from, books even! The plot of this story was by far the best plot of any fanfic ive read, I urge you to continue this! You are extremely talented!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/21/2013
Please please please write another!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Michele chapter 33 . 7/13/2013
The story was amazing just like the first one
Anon chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
You? A worhtless author? Quite beating yourself up! You are a fantastic writer, and the author of two of the best Robin/Maria fanfics I have ever read! Your chapters are not dull or boring, and you can really spin a tale! Lovely work.
Anon chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Amazing story! I keep telling myself, "One more chapter and then I'll go to sleep. One more chapter!". Congratulations on being to weave words into such a wonderful story! I can't keep away from it!
MeikoSakine chapter 33 . 6/2/2013
Oh my goodness.
Before I start, I would just like to say that I know this has been completed for a LONG time, but I could not just leave this without leaving a review.
I stumbled across your fanfic by pure accident, I must say. But it was all and more than what I wanted in a RobinXMaria fanfic, and I fell in love.
I felt like I could really connect with Maria. Maybe it was because I'm around about the same age as her, and also I live around the area where The Little White Horse was set, in the countryside. I read most of this on a trip back to my home from the big city, and even though it was nice to be there, I could feel her longing to be back home where I could hear the birds sing and smell the fresh air.
Your story had be smiling, laughing, crying tears of joy and also sadness and sometimes I even ranted at the screen!
I cannot put in words how much I miss not reading this. I woke up this morning ready to read and realized that I had finished it, and there was no more. I was actually sad.
I guess this is my way of finding closure with this. I'm so happy that you put this story out into the world, even if it was like a million years ago :D
I'm sorry for the long review. This is me, leaving it to rest.
IzabellaSanguine chapter 33 . 2/6/2013
Awwww it is incredibly sweet and endearing I really love it and I loved the other story I think it was a brilliant idea to have a sequel since you are such a brilliant and intelligent writer I think this is amazing work you really should write more story's like this.
Again amazing writing and plot the way your story's fit together made me think that these were real stories that had been published and sold I very much enjoyed reading it I really hope you write more x
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 33 . 2/5/2013
this. is. beautiful. I read this one first accidentally then read Guardian Angel and i love them both! Its a really amazing fanfiction! one of the few with more than 20 chapters i've been willing to finish. :) great job! please keep writing :)
Me123352671 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
U r awsome :) this is the best profile :) plss write more books about robin and maria but it should be again from the begging with the flirting and everything not as they are martied :)
robin'sgirlforever chapter 33 . 1/14/2013
Thank you very much! I loved it. I think you should keep it where it is. When others have added on it didn't turn out well.
Sata chapter 33 . 1/13/2013