Reviews for Past, Present and Future
mwydynllyfr740 chapter 1 . 1/28
aaaaaaaa sequel! yesssss it will be awesome !
DeNoirfan chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Ahhh! Love this chapter (2). Finally some action between Robin and Maria!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/13/2015
It was great

You could of had Callum and his family go to moonacre after Maria and Mrs heliotrope left

They could of made loads of trouble
And robin doesn't see Maria for ages and than she thinks he is gone and says yes to Callum
Than robin goes to find Maria

And there is a massive problem
Herondale Morgenstern Unite chapter 33 . 5/9/2015
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/4/2015
Okay so I know you wrote this story like three years ago and this is a really late review but I LOVED your story! I totally dig Maria and Robin together. I have read tons of fanfiction about the "Secret of Moonacre" but "Guardian Angle" and "Past, Present, and Future" were my favorite by far! I loved the plot and the Maria and Robin fluff stuff was mind blowing! I love how you make Robin and Maria so, so (I can't even think of the write word) but I really LOVED your story. It's currently 11:32 p.m. where I live right now and it's a school night. (I'm not supposed to be up this late but it's worth it for your stories!:):):) You inspire me to write more often and I'm thinking of writing my own fanfiction about this to! (Although it will be more about when Maria first arrives at Moonacre and she will be more fighter and standup for herself more. But it will never be as good as yours:)
wojo1224 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
OH MY GOD
"we should go inside, we might catch a cold"
its summer for crying out loud!
Alithe Cambre chapter 33 . 8/9/2014
GAHH! MY HEART! I LOVE IT! *sobs obnoxiously*
Guest chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Hello Jemlou,
I love your writing style! Thanks so much for sharing this story. I think I'm getting a little too old to be reading about Maria/Robin, but I can't help it, I always come back to the two most wonderful fanfictions ever! Guardian Angel and Past, Present and Future. I don't know if you've seen the movie Keith or read the book, but I thought I might suggest it. One other great fanfiction that I will read is Times Infinity(a Keith famfiction)...you should totally check the movie out!

Bye!

Anonymous.
Pipsey chick chapter 33 . 2/12/2014
Love both stories. Think u need to do both again and change the plot, not that I don't like the first ones. I just think u are an awesome writer and I think that robin should have had more trouble with ex girlfriends and the same with maria. Again, love your u decide to do another 2. By the way, I love the big amount of chapters. Hope to see your next story. Love u.
Laura chapter 33 . 9/8/2013
This was so great I couldn't stop reading! I love the ending :)
Guest chapter 33 . 8/26/2013
I know you are working on another fanfic at the moment, but when you complete it do you think you could do another secret of moonacre one? Please? Like a sequel to this sequel or something? Because you are a really great writer and your plots are really unique. Im going to go and read this one again now:D
Anon chapter 33 . 8/23/2013
I know im awfully late, but I have to say you are one of the best writers I have ever read fanfics from, books even! The plot of this story was by far the best plot of any fanfic ive read, I urge you to continue this! You are extremely talented!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/21/2013
Please please please write another!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Michele chapter 33 . 7/13/2013
The story was amazing just like the first one