Reviews for Back To School Sequel to Unbdercover CoverUp
TriggerHappyJax chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
WOW...just wow! I agree with the first reviewer...where is a house like this when you need one!?
Ahhh...that fiction could actually be fact...great story..bravo!
cerebus13 chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
I'm lazy, so I'm kinda reviewing all three stories at once. I'm really surprized there aren't more reviews. If you're uncomfortable with the sex, or the D/S world, I would read these just for the dialogue. Your analysis of the characters, and their weaknesses was very well done! Yes, I can see Gibbs blaming himself for anything that happens to his people. The guilt that stems from caring, is part of what makes him a good leader. Tony's issues having a basis in Kate's death is completely believable. Must admit, I'd like to see a post-Paraguay Webb in the room for a little retraining. Talk about issues of self-confidence, self-control, and overall shame. Hey, a girl can dream. I like these stories very much. Hope you write more.
AMAPADME chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Wow this a totally hot and awesome story.

Thanks for answering my question from last story. I was too tired to read more and got kind of confused. Tony never really seems the Dom type though I have read where people make him that and it always seems forced. Also just curious (cuz I can't wait to reaad it) does this get into the heavy D/s stuff?

So anyway, I read this part today and hope to continue more tomorrow. This is great.
sterno chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
LUCKY LUCKY TONY! WHERE DOES A GIRL GO TO FIND SUCH A PLACE AS THIS FUN HOUSE! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT. I CAN NOT WAIT TO START THE NEXT STORY...