Reviews for I am the Mockingjay
Guest chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
finally you hooked them up but please don't kill Finnick jr. or i will kill you
oreocheesecakes chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
Hi! So, I finished Love and War and I am the Mockingjay about 2 years ago (haha yeah, that's a really long time ago :)) but I didn't have an account and I didn't know how to leave a guest review back then. So now that I have an account, I'm now writing a (very) late review :)))
I loved your stories so much! Your OCs are as real to me as Katniss, Peeta, or any of the other original characters of the Hunger Games. Sometimes, I actually get confused; did this really happen in the series, or did this happen in that awesome fanfic I read? Seriously, I viewed your stories as part of the original series already xD
Haha anyway, yeah, I loved your stories and you are an awesome writer. That's all :D
Martyxo chapter 31 . 1/13/2013
OMG I'm weeping what a story! I don't think I've cried this much in ages! I've managed to read 3 of your stories in 1 day! They're just perfect, I was so sad when people kept getting diseases and people dying but I guess that's how it is!

So sad yet so beautiful! Wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 31 . 1/2/2013
I LOVED THESE STORIES! I also really loved the end where Rye is in heaven! It was bittersweet!
ThgFan chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Wow I love your stories, but there so sad. But they are some awesome it seems like the characters are real and I get feelings for them. You are awesome! :) :) keep writing :)
icantevenwrite chapter 31 . 10/6/2012
AMAZING
kaitlin chapter 31 . 8/14/2012
amazing i couldn't stop reading i read the other book or whatever its called and they were both well written and i love that book
kaitlin chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
it was katniss' mom
LuciRose1140 chapter 31 . 7/29/2012
*gasp. I love ur stories. I wanted to punch u in the face when u killed rye and Asher wasn't Peeta and katniss' kid and with what gale did to Asher and Rachel made me want to cry my eyes out. But it all worked out and now i like cnt breath because your story has left mr breathless. Lastly i
Would like to thank you for these twO stories. And amazing job! :D
Pechay chapter 31 . 4/10/2012
Aww... Nice ending... Really love it... .
TLCullen132 chapter 31 . 3/17/2012
A friend of mine and myself read your stories(Love and War and I am

the Mockingjay) together in a mini read along. As much as we both wanted to torture, maim and commit despicable acts against him, we both enjoyed this story. Look forward to your other writings and I will be alerting you :)!

-TLC
Melodie R chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
All I can say is that I am crying right now, the epilogue is so beautiful, touching, perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us and keeping the magic of these books alive. I am the Mockingjay improved upon your amazing Love and War story as well. I stayed up all night reading both stories all the way through and it was worth it. The characters you created were magnificent and your portrayal of Suzanne's characters were spot on. The plot and twists and back stories and those intense scenes that were disturbing but riveting just make this all the more incredible. You are truly an artist, and these stories are pure eloquence. Thank you!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Awe I hate gale now he's a frigid jerk I hope Asher gets to kill him
Mary chapter 16 . 11/8/2011
This one was reall y good
RedEmerald101 chapter 31 . 6/20/2011
I read both parts of this (love and war) and this one. The end made me cry soo fuckin much, it hurt. You're an amazng writer. XD