Reviews for World of Chances
Jello217 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love it!
MarissaISA chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
here it goes... love love love babies sooooo Im thrilled that Bella is pregnant I always have to wait till the end of a fic for the baby part so its interesting how you're giving it a twist there! And yes please do with the translations basically for every french part cause I have no idea what their saying! wait for more reviews to come from me... you'll get sick of them by the end of this fic!
gemma loves edward chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Hi really good story please update soon :) love gem
KAYcherrybomb chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
omg i love it! just started reading the fic and have been too caught up in reading to review. loving how happy and amazing the story is. I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER.
Lala chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
I was really excited to read this chapter, you mentioned there were grammatical errors but i must have been so into the fic that i didn't notice any, Where's Rose and Jasper? I thought they would have showed up to dinner after Alice n Em, i can't wait for the 'angst' to start, it really does intensify the story. I'm making my boyfriend read this fic, because Frenchward is just too romantic lol he needs to take some pointers from Edward. Can't wait for what you have in store for the next chapter!
kstewseyes chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
Great chapter! Very hot first (pregnant) lemon! Loved it :)
lilianyas chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
That was really good! I loved it, the lemon was sweet and tender, but hot and smoky at the same tiem, gotta love alice, and esme. Oh and em and carlisle
chelsea0577 chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Hey baby girl ! That chapter was AWESOME ! I dont think you had many mistakes AT ALL ! The lemons were AWESOME and I LOVED how you ended it with the romantic part ! soooooo great !
BadassStewie chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
If I'm being honest here I have to admit I cursed you out last chapter for that cockblock. But you did make up for it in this one. ;) Kudos!
lilianyas chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
damn it! That killed it! I was ready for dr. cullen! Lol

I love how everyone is calling the baby a bean, sooo cute!

Hurry I wanna read about them giving the news!
beeef stew chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Really like this story so far! glad to hear they are going to have a baby :)
lilianyas chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
awwwwwwwwwww, edward is sooo cute and the baby dreamssss! which will it be? Boy or a girl?

Ahhhhhh can't wait!
lilianyas chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
OMG! I laughed! lol. YOU'RE A DADDY!

great!
lilianyas chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Absolutely amazing. I did kinda think she was preggo, lol.
lilianyas chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
hehehe, wat did bella do? and with who?