Reviews for World of Chances
lilianyas chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
bethhhh chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Love the story :D cant wait for the next chapter :)
Lala chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
MERDE! MERDE!I cracked up laughing at Edward's silliness! The role playing should have gone on longer lol, I've never been pregnant so this chapter was new information for me. It was so sweet that Edward accompanied Bella, he's the perfect man. I wish Edward was Bella's gyno, that will be hott! There were a few grammatical errors nothing major :) I can't wait to read how the dinner goes, I loved this chapter, I'm so glad you're writing again! Update again soon please
Lala chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
I miss updates, please continue writing soon :)
TalStew chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Hi! I'm reviewing it really late coz I literally had no time this past two weeks

But still, its very nice to see an update.

Great job, hun- really well written.

Looking forward for something to go wrong though, coz I mean it always have to be bad before its perfect ;)

Good luck in your exams or whatever that is, see you next update :0

Tal, aka tal_stewx
HotHeadsGravity chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
I'm really liking the story so far. There are just a few things, some spots of the story are a little jumpy and I think you should have an editor. Some sentences need to be fixed to make sense but other then that I think it's great so far. AlexMerazAddict
dreamingthesky chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
How sweet was that? Edward is sooo sweet. I love me some daddy Edward. Can't wait to read the rest.
kstewseyes chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
This is such a sweet story and you are doing a lovely job writing it. I feel like I really care a lot about these characters now. I wonder if Bella will be having a girl or a boy...and I am excited to meet Esme and Charlie! Good job bb! 3
RKforeverinlove chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Your fic is amazing, love. I wish I could write like that. Awesome chapter. You know I love daddyward:') and love youuu 3
Sprite-vs-Pepsi chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
You. Are. A. Daddy. LOL i was rolling around laughing at Edward's reaction, it couldn't be more perfect than it already is. He knows an that's relief and i must say EPOV was a success! Its heart breaking that our next update is two weeks away but i know it'll be worth it :D I'm excited to read how Edward makes the transition to Dadward! Also don't get rid of Frenchward we love him, and Bella does too! Great chapter, you make it so easy to picture everything while reading which makes it even better. Big thanks to u and whatever possesses you to write this fic, I'm addicted!

I'll tweet u & this fic some love whenever I can! Need_Username15
charlotte chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
jennifer chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
wow! great chapter! i cant wait to see the turn of events! congrats
BadassStewie chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
I can't wait 'till they tell everyone the news. I'll be looking forward to that. And don't stop writing please. I saw your tweet, and you shouldn't stop. People always read and they rarely review. And your writing is amazing! Kudos!
Sesshy-dono chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Very nice chapter, and the story is going along very well for your first time. Wouldn't change a thing. Can't wait for the next chapter. :) Oh and I found your story via Formspring. :]
michelle buendiaa chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
i hateee youuuuuu i hate the cliff! but i loveed the chapter :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »