Reviews for World of Chances
SOFisticated1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Good intro/prologue. See? I told you I'd read it :) Laters.

-SOF
Lala chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Have you forgotten ur fanz, i miss your writting, bring Frenchward & Bella back!
natstewy chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
whaaaat! not fair! hahah, you can't just leave a cliff-hanger like that xD gaah i'm so so so curious on what he'll say and how he'll react to the baby. and like i said before.. the french speaking. gah it's driving me nuts. so sexy!

i absolutely love your story already, and i can't wait to see what you have planned for bella & edward. thank you for another awesome chapter! 3
TalStew chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Aww how original!

And nice way with the words on the little notes there indeed..

Will there be some EPOVs in the next chapters? Would love to see what this soon-to-be Daddyward has to say xD

Its too soon to already say how good is it, but so far its really nice- and im looking forward to see what are you gonna do with it! :P

xoxo

tal_stewx

p.s - good luck with all your school stuff! 3
Kriscross13 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
I'm really starting to love this story! Each chapter the story gets better and better. Your writing from the first chapter to this one is vast...it improves with every chapter you write. I'm loving Edward and Bella's playful relationship and how she told him she's pregnant. That cliffy was unexpected! I'm looking forward to your next update!
schzimmydalia chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Curse you cliffies! Kudos by the way.

I'm really enjoying reading this, and

Can't wait for Edwards reaction!
chelsea0577 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Awesome chapter buddy ! I may or may not have cussed out the cliffhanger though !:p Give yourself more credit ! You are doing great !
LucyCB chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Hi!I like ur fic. I dont read in english so much, but it was interesting... I cant wait to see Edward's reaction! ;)

...Oh! Its gonna be some drama or not?i hope not so much, 'cuz i cant stand seeing they separate! . .. Kiss!

See u. From Peru :)
LucyCB chapter 4 . 3/1/2011

jadedghost22 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
This is a great story. I can't wait to find out what she did. As for this chapter, too funny. While it is romantic with all of the notes. I think it is just mean to give a guy blue balls like that. Sure it is cute writing on the tummy, leading up to clues, and hoping he is happy about the baby. But really the guy is thinking he is proably going to have one of the most romantic, sex filled nights of his life with his wife. To go from that to guess what your a daddy will proably not go over to well.
Sprite-vs-Pepsi chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
LOL I reviewed again becuz I love me some Frenchward! I loved every single detail, you did a wonderful job with the romantic scavenger hunt, I really want to know what Edward's response is, he was so adorable in this chapter! I'm wondering if James/Jacob and Edward will clash in the future. Continue writing, I might jus comment as Lala sometimes wen i'm not signed in ;)
Lala chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
The clues were so romantic and catchy! but you left me hanging with that evil cliffy *pouts* You did a great job with this chapter, Bella really outdid herself with the entire thing, i'm dying to know what Edward will say. And what's this about Jacob and James names sounding fimilar to Bella? Hmmmmmm is her past back to haunt her already? Good luck with all of your school projects and exams, save some time to write about Frenchward and Bella and their bebe ;D I'm hooked on ur fic!
kstewfan07 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to see Edward's reaction to the news!
Lipbitestew chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
LOL at that cliffie! Edward getting all turned on, then to see that, haha! Loved the poems:)
Kstewy chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
yay! she's preggers!

Can't wait to see how she'll tell him!

So far so good, I'm liking it :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »