Reviews for World of Chances
Vivibuff chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Finally read the first 2 chapter and u are doing a great job.. loving this story.. I'm glad u started it with them already being married.. and since i effing love babies i love that they are having one..but really I'm intrigued with what happened back at forks.. cant wait for next chapter.. baby news for daddy!
TalStew chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Omg! Haha well yeah I kinda figured there will be a pregnancy soon xD

Edward is such a Sweetward here that I'm sure he will be excited about the baby.. Wondering how she is gonna tell him?

It's nice that Bella is making a big deal outta it, it's a really important stage in life and all that shit ;)

Oh,and also - I love the using of French, most beautiful language ever :)

Anyways lol, its really pretty good for a first time I think, and looking forward for the next chapters hun! :D

xoxo tal_stewx
chelsea0577 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Keep up the good work ! Ive never read one where she is pregnant so im loving it ! I know english isnt your first language but I would watch the grammar errors !
chelsea0577 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This story is AWESOME ! Good job for your first time !
michelle buendia chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
I loove your chapter! It is soo fan-fucking-tastic update soon puhlease ly
Sprite-vs-Pepsi chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
I caught on with the pregnancy hints you gave last chapter :D But once again you've done an amazing job, Frenchward and Bella are so romantic and cute, i had so much fun reading this chapter, do you write EPOV'S too? that'd be an intresting twist! Can't wait to see how Bella will tell Edward about the bun in the oven lol :D UPDATE SOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!
Sprite-vs-Pepsi chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
What the hell were you nervous about? This was an amazing chapter :) I didn't read any spelling errors and the chapter flowed smoothly, write more soon! Great job
Lipbitestew chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Can't wait to see how she breaks the news! And also how her past will come into play...
Lipbitestew chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Great start doll! You've got the reader intrigued about her past. You definitely write a higher level than I did at your age! Just watch on the grammatical things- as in keeping consistency between past and present tense. Looking forward to more!
Ana chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Greye Granger chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
jadadefreitas chapter 2 . 2/15/2011

There are a few spelling mistakes here and there, but other than's good.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

3 jada_defreitas
Sprite-vs-Pepsi chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Can't wait to read more, please write longer chapters :)
TalStew chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Aww hey there, nice start hun!

Well, looks like Bella has some dark past behind her...Waiting to see whats gonna be with that..

Love to see how in love these two are, it's nice to have them already married and stuff in the beginning instead of leaving it to the end (:

Keep going, it looks good and I'm looking forward for the next chapter xD

Its tal_stewx from twitter btw 3
schzimmydalia chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
What did I think of this chapter?

I'm not just saying this to be nice,

but I absolutely love it so far.

I'm glad that E/B are already married,

and I don't have to wait a long time for them

to get together.

And I'm also curious about who 'him' is.

My guesses are that its either Jake or James.

But I might be wrong.

So I'm expecting an update soon.

(Btw I saw the link to this story on your

Twitter, so I decided to give it a chance.)

Kudos for you. :)