Reviews for Craving Coffee
Vonnie chapter 79 . 4/24
So loved reading this story. Had a lot of twists and turns that were good. Thanks for taking me on this adventure. The sex scenes didn't hurt either ;). Loved them! Wish there was a sequel. Thank you for sharing.
Kagome Avalon chapter 79 . 3/26/2014
Awesome story. Although, I do have to wonder about Senior; does he decide that living in the Middle East isn't right for him? Does he try to come back and harass Tony into giving him the money back? Does the money finally make it to a charity? So I take it that Tony is deciding to finish his education at Ohio State University? If you continued with a sequel would it follow along with the NCIS story line except with Tony and Jethro being a couple? Is there a chance for a possible sequel?
EmiliaGibbs chapter 79 . 2/10/2014
AMAZING! I found that story four days ago and since then I read it every minute I could.
I just love your story right now. xx
necessitytd chapter 79 . 12/24/2013
Tony is impulsive for sure! Lovely story. I'd love to see some future shots. Tony more confident in his place in Gibbs heart and life. Together still through more angsty moments.
necessitytd chapter 78 . 12/24/2013
No! How can he do that? Your friend? What the heck?
necessitytd chapter 77 . 12/24/2013
So hot for each other. And Yay for senior being gone!
necessitytd chapter 76 . 12/24/2013
Fornell walking in on them was hilarious! I agree. They need to define their own normal.
necessitytd chapter 75 . 12/24/2013
Happy sigh. I don't want Tony to go back to school! Sigh.
necessitytd chapter 74 . 12/24/2013
Oh that wasn't what I expected. I'm glad it isn't bad though. Tony holding the cards for once.
necessitytd chapter 73 . 12/24/2013
Yes yes Gibbs needs to get to the bottom of this senior mess! Glad Tony didn't rabbit like I thought he would.
necessitytd chapter 72 . 12/23/2013
Sweet chapter. Still worried about Tony and the deal he made with senior.
necessitytd chapter 71 . 12/23/2013
Smoking hot. But tony better still be there in the morning.
necessitytd chapter 70 . 12/23/2013
Tony sure knows how to throw some vicious barbs. Gibbs doesn't help with his unthoughtful comments. Wanna know what's up with Tony though
necessitytd chapter 69 . 12/23/2013
Clearly I had good reason to be concerned. What the heck is going on with Tony? More secrets for sure. He knew what he was going to do before he even went to his father. Whatever it is that he was gonna do.
necessitytd chapter 68 . 12/23/2013
Ok last time Tony wanted to be sure Gibbs knew he loved him Tony ended up running off with Harding. So i'm seriously not reassured here.
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »