Reviews for Slave of my Heart
amariecoughlan chapter 13 . 7/26
Please update this stories I'd really love to hear the end thanks
Wendy Gray chapter 13 . 7/12
I've loved all of this, absolutely. Read it al in one great binge-read. Oh, but where's the rest of it? It's a brilliant story, brilliantly done, and I can't wait to read the update!
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 13 . 4/21
I'd be super thrilled if this story continued. I found it in some random community, and fell in love with it.
staceydc328 chapter 13 . 4/17
Please tell me you are going to pick this one back up again? I feel like we've been hanging on this one for so long and I am dying for some resolution!
Stacey DC
Would you please continue this good stuff?
I would be more than just happy
jdgatorbait chapter 13 . 1/22
please update soon, love this story
jdgatorbait chapter 2 . 1/21
please, please complete this story. so looking forward to more of it.
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 1/1
Absolutely Spectacular! But how does it end? Please continue this. Please! This story is too incredible to just leave hanging like this!
Momcat chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
Hey my friend, I loved your story but you haven't updated it since nearly in two years. I hope you think of us the mortal (!) readers, have pity on us and finish this the quickest possible will you ?
Gina Callen chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Please please update this soon i love this story.
starjems88 chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Wow can't wait to find out what scene you set up for Gibbs and Tim :) and how everything plays out :)
lstladylake chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Please! Please! I'm suffering something terrible. I need a SLAVE OF MY HEART update!
Quality Fan chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Any more of this one?
Sprouthater chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Please, are you going to continue with this story?
rmiser1994 chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
I really loved reading this story - Please update soon! I don't normally read many pairings concerning NCIS (I love the TV Series) but I love this story and some of the other ones you have written - so thank you for writing them too! .