Reviews for Slave of my Heart
jenval3277 chapter 13 . 6/26
Wow me ha encantado tu historia espero la continĂșes.
stareagle chapter 13 . 2/12
Will you be writing a sequel to this story? I have been intrigued by the premise that Gibbs and Ducky are so knowledgeable about this scene. It makes sense from the point of view of Abby and a case could be made for Gibbs to have been a backup for Abby's safety at a club scene. Your stories are well written. Thank you for exploring this genre i know very little about. I personally don't understand how people can feel pleasure in debasing or being debased. I grieve for the brokenness in their lives.
Lunary chapter 13 . 1/17
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Regards,
Lunary
EclipseXGaaraXItachi26 chapter 13 . 1/14
I know I just said this on "Laboring to Love" but it is true, I have read this story five times or more and I keep hoping that you will update soon. Leaving off where you did is a cruel tease that just keeps me wanting to read more and being disappointed every time I realize that there hasn't been an update. So please update soon!
Chantilly's Mom chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
Sorry FF won't let me sign in right now. This is the last of your stories I've been feasting on for the past several days and I do hope that one day you will go on with it as I just don't have the imagination to work it out myself. But anyway, thanks so much for being such a prolific writer. I've enjoyed the ride, especially this story, the NCIS xover with SG1, and the Eva stories.
Chantilly's Mom
jdgatorbait chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I have read all of the chapters currently posted of this story, please, please, please update soon. Also will you be finishing the other stories, i.e. Laboring to Love, Catalyst and the series AALCSLT. I love your work, please complete these three stories. Thank you for your wonderful works.
amariecoughlan chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Please update this stories I'd really love to hear the end thanks
Wendy Gray chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
I've loved all of this, absolutely. Read it al in one great binge-read. Oh, but where's the rest of it? It's a brilliant story, brilliantly done, and I can't wait to read the update!
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 13 . 4/21/2015
I'd be super thrilled if this story continued. I found it in some random community, and fell in love with it.
staceydc328 chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
Please tell me you are going to pick this one back up again? I feel like we've been hanging on this one for so long and I am dying for some resolution!
Stacey DC
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
Would you please continue this good stuff?
I would be more than just happy
jdgatorbait chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
please update soon, love this story
jdgatorbait chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
please, please complete this story. so looking forward to more of it.
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
Absolutely Spectacular! But how does it end? Please continue this. Please! This story is too incredible to just leave hanging like this!
Momcat chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
Hey my friend, I loved your story but you haven't updated it since nearly in two years. I hope you think of us the mortal (!) readers, have pity on us and finish this the quickest possible will you ?