Reviews for Talk Turkey to Me
1991anna-snow chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was funny and hot and very sophisticated. Eames telling Arthur how he loved his eyelashes gave me chills. Great job on this!
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was glorious. I had to stop reading so I could laugh for a good minute or so then return. Your characterizations are fantastic, and I love your writing style! Perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Seeing as i have re-read this story twice in the past week, i have to say that its is brilliantly written. And if i havent told you already, you are fantastic.

Your description and structure is brilliant and hilarious. Makes me smile every time. Thankyou.

Quince
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Just delicious to read. A great piece of Eames and Arthur fun and so well-written.
bat-hawk chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Haha, that's awesome.
Superkawaiifreak chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This is great. I think the characterization is spot-on, and I'm really "wowed" by your versatility as a writer. I gotta say, when Arthur and Eames started going at it, I could perfectly see it going on my mind... Either you're just a kickass writer or I have an active imagination... Let's save for both. Nice job, as usual! I'm always so excited to read your stories.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
THIS WAS SO GREAT.

Your characterisation was spot on and consistent, and your writing is so mature and fluent! It was a real joy reading this.

You had some great narrating here - you got some laughs from me at Eames and Arthur's antics. _

The smut was VERY good. *licks lips* Very hot.

Fantastic job!

Sid
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
LOVE. Especially the end. This was adorable and Eames and Arthur are my absolute favorites.

Nice work!
MaryAlejandra chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Your story was quite nice. The whole thing with Cobb and Ariadne was sort of random, but funny.

p.s- Was I supposed to die of laughter at the "Yusuf asked me to cat-sit Stevens." line? Because I did.
thatOne chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This was great! Thank you, very funny, nice characterization. Well done :)
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
that had me laughing SOOOOOOO HARD!

and arthur's quite the little seductive one when he wants to be ;D