Reviews for Eternal Night
Shanonstackhouse chapter 25 . 5/14
I loved your story I mis went sookie and Eric so much. I do feel you went a little twilighty on Us in the battle scene and in the honeymoon.
MiniLover chapter 26 . 2/28
Wow, what an amazing story! I'm so in awe of your writing! Your way with words, your in-depth characters and your imaginative storyline had me hooked from the beginning. You can tell you put your heart into this. Loved it!
MiniLover chapter 23 . 2/28
Amazing wild and crazy chapter! The war was everything I expected; bloodlust, mayhem, wounded, heroes, villains, surprises and of course the death of Felipe. Anyone sad about that? Ya, I thought not:D Of course Quinn had to make an appearance! Bad Kitty:P But it all ended well and we even got some hot shower time. (Never a bad thing!) And that contest was fun. I didn't get a chance to enter, being late to the game in reading this story. But congrats to the winner and I can't wait to read the outtake!
MiniLover chapter 20 . 2/27
That was completely hot! Wow!
MiniLover chapter 19 . 2/27
Glad the triplets and Hot Rain are no more. And Bill got what he deserved, although a lot less painful than he deserved. At least Eric and Sookie made it through the wedding without bloodshed. Wonder how long that will last?
MiniLover chapter 17 . 2/27
Don't forget to checkout her WordPress page. Lots of pictures there:)
MiniLover chapter 18 . 2/27
I knew this would start soon. Of course, on their wedding day! Go Sookie!
MiniLover chapter 16 . 2/27
Great to see Jason is taking things so well and showing his support for Sookie. He even agreed to take some of her blood. Let's just hope it doesn't cause any uncomfortable dreams :P I can't believe Sam and Bill are being such a**holes about everything! I mean I can believe it but really? At least Alcide is being accepting of things. So, on to wedding dress shopping with Pam? Fun!
MiniLover chapter 15 . 2/27
How wonderful that Eric was able to see his first sunrise in over 1,000 years! Then to see his beautiful Sookie in the sun, as he so longed to. And Sookie got to enjoy her own Adonis with the rays on his skin. Then to make mad passionate love in the midday sun! Beautiful! And Pam is in love. Finally! Oh, what a beautiful gift Sookie received from Alex. It certainly seems that it was made to be hers. Then the one from Eric? Things are definitely coming together for Sookie. Hope she's ready for it. They're now headed for home. (After joining the mile high club of course.) Wonder what adventures await them?
MiniLover chapter 13 . 2/26
This chapter was too much fun! Fast cars, a shopping trip with Pam and a hot Viking on the dance floor and up against a pillar! Yum!
MiniLover chapter 12 . 2/26
Boy, Sookie's encounter with Victor was more than a little harrowing:P It all worked out in the end. And Sookie got to show off some of her kick-ass moves! And then the knife ceremony. Very touching!
MiniLover chapter 9 . 2/26
Never a dull moment with Pam around. That's for sure. And with Sookie learning about all her new powers, it should be shton of fun:P
MiniLover chapter 7 . 2/26
Well that was a lot of information to take in. With all those gifts/powers Eric and Sookie are going to have a busy, wonderful and exciting life together. Now Pam's coming to join them. Should be a blast :D
MiniLover chapter 5 . 2/26
Well, they will certainly never want for money! Eric did try to tell Sookie not to worry about his gifts, that he could never spend all the money he had. At least now she knows that's true. And she has her own money now. And they're getting married! Yay!
MiniLover chapter 2 . 2/26
Love this new Sookie! Glad Jason wasn't too hard on her when he found out. So, now Sookie's going to try feeding. Can't wait to see how it goes.