Reviews for Eternal Night
Delilah Moon chapter 15 . 12/12/2017
Sets out a Lemon Meringue Pie with a bit of Iced Tea in a pitcher..

Still loving it! (No, Not McDonald's...lol)
Delilah Moon chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
Sets out some Lemonade and cookies on a job well done!
Delilah Moon chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
Ok, so I know I haven't left any reviews before now and to be truthful I only skimmed the ANs before this one. But with this AN I noticed you asked for flowers, I'm sorry I don't have any flowers to give, nor do I have stones to throw... BUT I do have some wonderful Christmas Cookies, brownies, and a few Lemon Bars for a the wonderful lemons you leave. (Had to use them somehow right?) But I just want to say that this story is pretty awesome so far. If I don't leave any other reviews just know that I may leave some lemonade or such every once in a while.. lol
Maria chapter 25 . 11/21/2017
They should say that they can day walk because they will need to be accessible at all times of the day and night to do their jobs more efficiently.
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 9/28/2017
eric should have let pam have play time with bill ( a late christmas present) until after over throwing felipe. then, eric should have healed him and started all over again!
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 9/28/2017
rabbits, nothing but rabbits!
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 9/27/2017
i was surprised jason didn't take it harder that sookie had turned, but then again she took care of him when he became a panther.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2017
I can't believe I of all people am about to say this but there is WAAAAY too much sex in this, every chapter is at least half to 3/4's sex scene and you have an amazing concept of a plot.
There's only so many time you can write about their sex In detail before its boring and repetitive. Let me tell you, coming from me that blasphemous! I LOVE sex scenes
cela chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
bill deserved to be tortured first, by sookie and eric both.
Shanonstackhouse chapter 25 . 5/14/2016
I loved your story I mis went sookie and Eric so much. I do feel you went a little twilighty on Us in the battle scene and in the honeymoon.
MiniLover chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
Wow, what an amazing story! I'm so in awe of your writing! Your way with words, your in-depth characters and your imaginative storyline had me hooked from the beginning. You can tell you put your heart into this. Loved it!
MiniLover chapter 23 . 2/28/2016
Amazing wild and crazy chapter! The war was everything I expected; bloodlust, mayhem, wounded, heroes, villains, surprises and of course the death of Felipe. Anyone sad about that? Ya, I thought not:D Of course Quinn had to make an appearance! Bad Kitty:P But it all ended well and we even got some hot shower time. (Never a bad thing!) And that contest was fun. I didn't get a chance to enter, being late to the game in reading this story. But congrats to the winner and I can't wait to read the outtake!
MiniLover chapter 20 . 2/27/2016
That was completely hot! Wow!
MiniLover chapter 19 . 2/27/2016
Glad the triplets and Hot Rain are no more. And Bill got what he deserved, although a lot less painful than he deserved. At least Eric and Sookie made it through the wedding without bloodshed. Wonder how long that will last?
MiniLover chapter 17 . 2/27/2016
Don't forget to checkout her WordPress page. Lots of pictures there:)