Reviews for Eternal Night
VikingFairy310 chapter 2 . 10/26
Make more like this please
VikingFairy310 chapter 11 . 10/15
Love it so juicy Pam and Claude sooo hilarious
WitchMitzi chapter 26 . 10/12
Awesome story!
cela chapter 21 . 8/22
"dead reckoning" sucked, there's no other way to say it. it was so bad that I couldn't stand to read any more of the series. fan fiction is SO MUCH better!
cela chapter 19 . 8/22
bill always did think he was so much better than he was, maybe he got it from his deranged maker?
cela chapter 5 . 8/22
sookie has lived hand to mouth for so many years if she had still been human she probably would have fainted when she learned how much eric was really worth! now that niall has left her so much maybe she'll grow up even more.
cela chapter 3 . 8/22
I love this, it's been awhile since I've read it and thought i'd read it again.
cela chapter 12 . 3/5
yaaay, the little bitch boy is finally dead! are felipe and bill going to be next?
cela chapter 5 . 3/5
I'm glad to see sookie finally grew up a bit when she saw how wealthy eric was.
magdalena2122 chapter 7 . 2/18
I just about died laughing at Sookie's fear of being splinched while teleporting. Inter-nerdom cross references are one of my favorite things ever. :)
bethelove chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Awesome Story here
MelloHatesWhiteChocolate chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
This story was amazing, I was laughing through most of it but this Epilogue made me cry, it's such a good story and well written!
MelloHatesWhiteChocolate chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I don't think I've ever fan girled so much after reading this letter. Well done.
Vwchick chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
It was so neat to see Sookie as a vampire. I personally always thought that she should either be turned, or that essential spark CH kept going on about would make her lifespan like that of a Faery. I know you finished this before the mess that was DEA but thanks, I'm always up for reading an Eric and Sookie HEA and pretending that Sookie and Sam, that the whole mess CH did to my beloved couple Never Hapoened :-) I'm goin ago to your authors page and see what else you have. Thanks so much !
randyzoopurple chapter 4 . 10/23/2013