Reviews for Eternal Night
Maria chapter 25 . 11/21
They should say that they can day walk because they will need to be accessible at all times of the day and night to do their jobs more efficiently.
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 9/28
eric should have let pam have play time with bill ( a late christmas present) until after over throwing felipe. then, eric should have healed him and started all over again!
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 9/28
rabbits, nothing but rabbits!
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 9/27
i was surprised jason didn't take it harder that sookie had turned, but then again she took care of him when he became a panther.
I can't believe I of all people am about to say this but there is WAAAAY too much sex in this, every chapter is at least half to 3/4's sex scene and you have an amazing concept of a plot.
There's only so many time you can write about their sex In detail before its boring and repetitive. Let me tell you, coming from me that blasphemous! I LOVE sex scenes
cela chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
bill deserved to be tortured first, by sookie and eric both.
Shanonstackhouse chapter 25 . 5/14/2016
I loved your story I mis went sookie and Eric so much. I do feel you went a little twilighty on Us in the battle scene and in the honeymoon.
MiniLover chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
Wow, what an amazing story! I'm so in awe of your writing! Your way with words, your in-depth characters and your imaginative storyline had me hooked from the beginning. You can tell you put your heart into this. Loved it!
MiniLover chapter 23 . 2/28/2016
Amazing wild and crazy chapter! The war was everything I expected; bloodlust, mayhem, wounded, heroes, villains, surprises and of course the death of Felipe. Anyone sad about that? Ya, I thought not:D Of course Quinn had to make an appearance! Bad Kitty:P But it all ended well and we even got some hot shower time. (Never a bad thing!) And that contest was fun. I didn't get a chance to enter, being late to the game in reading this story. But congrats to the winner and I can't wait to read the outtake!
MiniLover chapter 20 . 2/27/2016
That was completely hot! Wow!
MiniLover chapter 19 . 2/27/2016
Glad the triplets and Hot Rain are no more. And Bill got what he deserved, although a lot less painful than he deserved. At least Eric and Sookie made it through the wedding without bloodshed. Wonder how long that will last?
MiniLover chapter 17 . 2/27/2016
Don't forget to checkout her WordPress page. Lots of pictures there:)
MiniLover chapter 18 . 2/27/2016
I knew this would start soon. Of course, on their wedding day! Go Sookie!
MiniLover chapter 16 . 2/27/2016
Great to see Jason is taking things so well and showing his support for Sookie. He even agreed to take some of her blood. Let's just hope it doesn't cause any uncomfortable dreams :P I can't believe Sam and Bill are being such a**holes about everything! I mean I can believe it but really? At least Alcide is being accepting of things. So, on to wedding dress shopping with Pam? Fun!
MiniLover chapter 15 . 2/27/2016
How wonderful that Eric was able to see his first sunrise in over 1,000 years! Then to see his beautiful Sookie in the sun, as he so longed to. And Sookie got to enjoy her own Adonis with the rays on his skin. Then to make mad passionate love in the midday sun! Beautiful! And Pam is in love. Finally! Oh, what a beautiful gift Sookie received from Alex. It certainly seems that it was made to be hers. Then the one from Eric? Things are definitely coming together for Sookie. Hope she's ready for it. They're now headed for home. (After joining the mile high club of course.) Wonder what adventures await them?