Reviews for Eternal Night
cela chapter 12 . 3/5
yaaay, the little bitch boy is finally dead! are felipe and bill going to be next?
cela chapter 5 . 3/5
I'm glad to see sookie finally grew up a bit when she saw how wealthy eric was.
magdalena2122 chapter 7 . 2/18
I just about died laughing at Sookie's fear of being splinched while teleporting. Inter-nerdom cross references are one of my favorite things ever. :)
bethelove chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Awesome Story here
MelloHatesWhiteChocolate chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
This story was amazing, I was laughing through most of it but this Epilogue made me cry, it's such a good story and well written!
MelloHatesWhiteChocolate chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I don't think I've ever fan girled so much after reading this letter. Well done.
Vwchick chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
It was so neat to see Sookie as a vampire. I personally always thought that she should either be turned, or that essential spark CH kept going on about would make her lifespan like that of a Faery. I know you finished this before the mess that was DEA but thanks, I'm always up for reading an Eric and Sookie HEA and pretending that Sookie and Sam, that the whole mess CH did to my beloved couple Never Hapoened :-) I'm goin ago to your authors page and see what else you have. Thanks so much !
randyzoopurple chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
my fav
randyzoopurple chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
so cute
realjena chapter 26 . 9/29/2013
Great story honey! Really enjoyed it!
ceka chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
you are right not to read "dead reckoning"/ it sucked big time and I hated it. after that fiasco I refused to read the others after learning what appius did to force eric to marry Oklahoma. she will probably make sookie end up with sam or some other asshole. I don't know how sookie could still be friends with him after the maenad attacked her. and to think sam was screwing that ugly thing!
cela chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
I think sookie should have let eric take care of bill. even though it was a blood offense her, eric is still the sheriff and she did undermine his authority. she did kill the disco triplets and hot rain so I think eric should have gotten a turn.
cela chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
I am enjoying this a lot but there doesn't really need to be a sex scene in every chapter. I mean, we know how eric is so it's kind of moot at this point.
cela chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
eric northman would never say the word "wow".
cela chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
it's about time niall did something for her other than talk in riddles and offer to kill eric.