Reviews for Eternal Night
C. S. Tolkien chapter 27 . 9/9/2012
I love Vampire Sookie story, is a shame that not more authors are write more of this storys, and is a shame that are so difficult to find.

And your story is very good, but you could do the epilogue in ten or twenty years, to show that Sookie didnt age or become older.
Peachblood chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
This is good stuff, I like the badass vampire Sookie and where this plot is going. And of course the lemon cart is nice :)
mindy781 chapter 25 . 5/27/2012
Truly a wonderful story, I enjoyed every minute of it. A true gem!
mindy781 chapter 23 . 5/27/2012
The chapter was very fun. I am glad the kitty is no more. I really like their pink shields, they sure came in handy. The claiming at the closing was perfect.
mindy781 chapter 22 . 5/27/2012
Gaby, what an exciting and fun chapter. I am so glad they have 'fun' friends waiting to stand by them. So excited to read the battle.
mindy781 chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
What an amazing chapter Gaby, WOW! Eric is part fairy how exciting...but just attracts the ladies because he doesn't have the spark. Haaaaa, it fits perfectly. I also agree with Sookie, she was better off being raised by Gran. The AP is always fun and her surprise visit was very exciting.

I really liked how they poped in to see Castro, boy was he surprised. Let the battle begin!
mindy781 chapter 20 . 5/27/2012
Yum yum, those were some damn delicious lemons Gabby! Very nice. Can't wait for Vegas.
mindy781 chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
What an amazing chapter Gaby! Bill is no more, yippppppie! You had me on the edge with Jason and Eric's capture. Their wedding was perfect.
mindy781 chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
I am so glad Eric liked the ring. Bill still worries me. Jason and Eric in trouble at the same time...yikes. Good chapter.
mindy781 chapter 17 . 5/27/2012

I loved this chapter. Woooooo hoooo Pam realizes she loves Alex, I can't wait until she accepts his proposal. Sookie's dress sounds perfect. The ring idea is wonderful and so special to both of them.
mindy781 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Sam is such a piece of work. I don't trust him. Bill will always be annoying lol. I'm happy Alcide accepts Sookie. I liked the section with Jason, it would be fun if he gained additional powers. Good chapter!
mindy781 chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
I liked the chapter and am so happy with Alex and Pam. Can't wait for the takeover to begin.
mindy781 chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
The closing of the chapter was beautiful, I liked the sunrise scene. I love the character of Alex. I so want Pam to find a mate. Fun chapter!
mindy781 chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
I want to go on that shopping trip! I really like Pam and Sookie's relationship. That club scene was mmmmmm amazing!
mindy781 chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
It just keeps coming another freckin amazing chapter! Victor is no more and Sookie kicked his sorry ass it was fantastic! Pam and her hair is so funny.
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »