Reviews for Eternal Night
mindy781 chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
What an amazing chapter Gaby! Bill is no more, yippppppie! You had me on the edge with Jason and Eric's capture. Their wedding was perfect.
mindy781 chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
I am so glad Eric liked the ring. Bill still worries me. Jason and Eric in trouble at the same time...yikes. Good chapter.
mindy781 chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Gaby,

I loved this chapter. Woooooo hoooo Pam realizes she loves Alex, I can't wait until she accepts his proposal. Sookie's dress sounds perfect. The ring idea is wonderful and so special to both of them.
mindy781 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Sam is such a piece of work. I don't trust him. Bill will always be annoying lol. I'm happy Alcide accepts Sookie. I liked the section with Jason, it would be fun if he gained additional powers. Good chapter!
mindy781 chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
I liked the chapter and am so happy with Alex and Pam. Can't wait for the takeover to begin.
mindy781 chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
The closing of the chapter was beautiful, I liked the sunrise scene. I love the character of Alex. I so want Pam to find a mate. Fun chapter!
mindy781 chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
I want to go on that shopping trip! I really like Pam and Sookie's relationship. That club scene was mmmmmm amazing!
mindy781 chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
It just keeps coming another freckin amazing chapter! Victor is no more and Sookie kicked his sorry ass it was fantastic! Pam and her hair is so funny.
mindy781 chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Wow, what a chapter. Damn that Victor, he s always up to no good. I can't wait for the battle. Sookie's fire power is beyond fun and will come in handy. I can't wit for Eric and Sookie to go sun bathing. On the edge who is the dark figure.
mindy781 chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Gaby,

I didn't think it was possible it just keeps get better and more amazing every chapter. I am so proud of Sookie, she is incredible. Her powers are so fun to read. Pam and Claude are too fun. The chapter title the fairy express was perfect
mindy781 chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Pam glows pink too, I love it! I really liked the Pam reunion. Their communicating internally is going to come in handy. Let the training begin, I can't wait.
mindy781 chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Their own island how fun. The house sounds amazing! The hotel scene was very funny. I am glad that Pam arrived.
mindy781 chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
This is such a fantastic story! I like how no matter what the changes they are a team. Sookie's new outlook and confidence is so sexy. I am so happy that Pam is joining the party!
mindy781 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Wooo hooo love it! Naill's letter was perfect. It is freckin' kick ass to be Sookie! Her new powers are so much fun! I like how they can both be in the sun. He kept saying 'kin' hmmmmm will there be more Northman's? Loved the chapter.
mindy781 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Wow, what an incredible chapter. So Sookie got up early and 'died' for the day later...so very interesting. I love love love that Sookie is looking at the big picture now. She sees that Eric's gifts were from the heart and she was crazy to deny them. Money was of no importance because he had tons of it and then some lol. Must be nice! Now Sookie does too from Naill. Sookie glows pink, how awesome is that! Can't wait for the letter.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »