Reviews for Concern
Alitote chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
*sniff* that was beautiful
:P Good job!
Amy Yocom chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Nice job. I agree that the second chapter wasn't necessary. But on the first page I didn't quite know who you were talking about. so, on your next story, Be sure to pay attention to clarity
Miki Fubuki chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
*sob, sniff...BAWLS* IT WAS SO AWESOME
Reenie Bleenie chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
:D :D :D :D :D

I love stories in which my favorite characters get sick. Again, a little too wordy, and that made it hard to get through. But besides that, brilliant characterization, great storyline... Yeah. Wonderful.
Primi-tan chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Wow, this is really good. Do you know how hard it is to find a story with Warner Sibling dynamic and that stuff?

I liked how you portrayed Yakko the most. Whenever I try to channel him I get a perverted sarcasm-laden guy with a hidden soft side. I, being the eldest of four, can relate to this sort of thing since my parents are divorced and spend a lot of time at their jobs.

Fortunately I've never gotten so sick that I was unable to take care of them.

But I like this take on the eldest of the three. His struggles, his sense of responsibility, and his love for his siblings.

VERY good job with this!~

*Salutes*
FearlessFreep chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Nice little fic - I really feel that chapter 2 was a very big improvement. Chapter 1 is nice, but a little melodramatic at times, particularly with the extremity of the disease. But the second chapter was more grounded because of the exploration of the sibling relationship, and I liked that. I enjoyed reading Wakko's conflicted thoughts toward his brother and how he stepped up to comfort his sister - that was great. And I'm always a fan of Scratchy. Yakko seems a bit TOO weak, but given the situation, i can see why you felt it was called for. Overall, I enjoyed this a lot, and I'm very glad you followed up with another chapter.
Classicsrule chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Wow, this was a hug improvement from the first chapter. It's deeper, even more realistic, and very very sweet.

Not only was Yakko completely in character(besides the not much talking thing), but you managed to have everyone else, especially his siblings, in character. I remember on your profile you mentioned that Dot wasn't your cup of tea, yet you put in a lot of effort into her here-of course she's a lot sweeter here for a very good reason. And mentioning the kind of conflict Wakko has with him comparing himself to his older brother was a nice touch. He's so cute when he comforts Dot.

A couple of spelling errors. But too frequent, thank goodness.

All in all, this was incredibly sweet and very well written. Great job. And I can't for another story from you. :)
MessedUp99 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I'm in love with this story! Please continue it!
BrightShiningAsTheSun chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hi! I love this story! It's really cutee! Keep writing!

Lots Of Love from Me

Angie J Trifid chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Great story. I love the way you put it together and I think the idea of not wanting his siblings to worry sounds very Yakko-like.

The last time I was badly sick I basically stopped eating. I couldn't eat because I lost my appetite. I dunno if it was a cold - it might've been but I've always been able to eat when I've had colds in the past... o_0 sorry, I'll stop waffling now
Mimi0204 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I have to say, honestly? The only thing that really bothered me was the fact that this just STOPPED. And besides a few little grammatical issues, I thought this was really good.
Classicsrule chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I didn't think it was bad at all. I honestly thought it was pretty good.

Yakko in here isn't "Out of Character"-I really do think that he wouldn't want his sibs to worry about him. But of course, this just provoked their fear...It was short, but it explained enough to understand what was going on. But to me when it came to the ending, it just sort of..."stopped". You mentioned this was written in school-so did you run out of time to write this? XD Just kidding. To sum my opinion up, I definitely did like it. Just not as much as your last story. But still, great job. :)