Reviews for It was Just Meant to Be
Matt chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Haha lei primero el fic de 7 meses, me encato, me alegro que antes de eso hayas escrito eso bastante bueno haha :D
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is cute:)
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
...still feel like I need a sequel... I LOVE THIS STORY ARC! :-)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Aww...poor Wayne... pats his shoulder its ok, it was just...meant to be? (Bah Dum Shum! Love the title)
impish1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
hi. i'm a big fan of your work. i like how metro finds out but takes it well instead of pounding megs into oblivion. and minion's little comment i can totally see happening. yay! roxanne to the rescue! this is really good. i love your stories. and put acceptance back up. it wasn't ridiculous. it was beautiful and if they made a sequel i would want it to be just like that.
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I liked it actually, and haven't read "Didn't See That Coming." I laughed at Megamind's nervousness and thought it was cute that Minion felt compelled to mutter about them being married.
Tealie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

Maybe even write an "after" one. I, for one, would like to know how you might incorporate the movie into this scenario.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ha! Ha Megaman! Ha! LOL- I'm GLAD he got his ego crushed. Maybe it will make him a better man!

Fell4
Nera789 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
You never cease to get a laugh from me! Hysterical as usual. x) This was amazing, I'm always so afraid to write any story that 'wouldn't work' as a follow up story to the movie; like in this how if this actually happened, we would have either seen this happening and the movie would have turned out differently (or if it had happened earlier then it would have changed) you get what I mean...haha

But this is still fantastic, whether it was possible or not. Its a nice look at 'What could have happened.'

Very nice as usual!
Bluey chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I LOVED IT! It's amazing, and anyone who says otherwise, GET OUT. yur an amazing writer!
Shme chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
A VERY interesting idea. I really enjoyed reading that! Just. . . wow. . . (In a good way (: )
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
well i liked it - and never even read about that other one-shot - and so like yeah, anyway -Let God bless u!, Avi .
adodcefa chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
good story by the way
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
haha thats funny i read "those seven months" before this fic.

i liked but the other one is better.
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 3/11/2011