Reviews for It was Just Meant to Be
ShadowzKiss chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I really liked it! Super cute!
Artisa chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I'm just starting to discover all of these lovely little ficcies you've written!

I like it! :) Lol, I got shocked twice here - once at the kissing, and the second time at the 'married' line! And I don't think they're out of character at all actually. :)
Angel of Randomosity chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
...interesting...
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awesome :) Is this a sort of sequel to your story 'Those seven months'?
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Cute!
Daiyu Amaya chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
silly but intresting. I think you should write more!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
It's definitely hard to find a date if the world thinks that you are the girlfriend of a superhero.
sandra-la-grande-fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
je trouve que tu est douée pour l'ecriture j'ai adoré cette fic! continue ...
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awwww! That was cute! Utterly heartbreaking for Metro Man, but I've always believed that Roxy and Megamen were meant to be! It was a great plot, and and even greater story. Really in character!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Heh, heh, heh NICE! LOVE IT! Serves the arrogant egomaniac right. lol _ Very cute too. :3
BFire92 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Mohaha! Brains always win over muschels!.. mushels... muscles... *googleing* Yeah- muscles!
Spiderweb Sky chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Ahh! Marriage! Lol jk, it was super cute. Just as sweet as all your other stuff :)

Spiders
Hunger4Righteousness chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Yeah, I liked it. :D
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
that was interesting.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I liked it very much! It made me smile. I really like the outside view from Metro Man's perspective-I actually feel sorry for the guy, which is a testament to your writing skills. (Not that I don't find Metro Man funny; it's just that I very rarely feel bad for arrogant people.) ;)

Also, everyone sounds perfectly in-character, and the pacing is fine-although I admit that I'd love to hear more about the "secret dates"! :D
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »